Larry in World AIDS Day spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Love the accent :)
He seriously should do more things like this :yes:

larry1.jpg

larry6.jpg

He looks so good I made a few caps ;)

If you really think about it... even with all of us that have work, school or maybe both or 2 jobs... we still find time for TV and other relaxing but lets be real... time wasting things.

Nothing wrong with relaxing or even wasting time but the point being there are things that we can do.

Maybe that is donating as little as $5.00 to African Well Fund, One.Org or other helpful causes like http://www.kiva.org/

What is Kiva? It is a site that helps you loan money/invest in small businesses in what is mostly smaller poorer nations. They have a 97% rate of loans paid back. It goes back into an account, which you can then look through the site and loan/help another person make a living for them and their families.

I saw this on TV and it is a great way to help others.

In short - no matter what your income, social status, workload... we can all do 'something'. Everything counts.

zuropa_fit said:
I love my larry, but is he dying his hair? He is, isn't he?

His hair has actually gotten a bit darker over the years. It's not golden anymore, more brownish gold.

Good Message but Age is sure getting to Larry. He is looking real old real fast.

At least he's disproving the Botox theory. Yes, Larry has wrinkles. :p And he's still a handsome guy. He just looks 46 now. No biggie.

Personally I think its the lighting in the video shoot, and maybe makeup too, that maybe makes him look older. We all know that poor makeup can actually make wrinkles look worse rather than hide them.

I actually hadn`t noticed, and still don`t think he looks any different than on the vertigo tour - I`d have him gladly anyday....................

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Larry looks older than any of the other band members. Guess he was the unlucky one with age and looks:wink:

You know you love me LOL

Justin24 said:
Larry looks older than any of the other band members. Guess he was the unlucky one with age and looks:wink:

You know you love me LOL

I don't agree that Larry looks older than any of the other band members...., but I respect your opinion....

Justin24 said:

You know you love me LOL

*gets out her baseball bat*

boy, I am gonna beat ya down.. :madwife: :madwife:

I know u are trying to stir up trouble.. cuz that is so far from the truth...

You got some cajones walkin in here and stating that..

:wink:

Justin24 said:

:evil: Guess I must go for older looking men then :lol:

You made me choke my wine over my keyboard! :madwife:

Well if Larry`s that past it there`ll be less competition for us who love him to bits.......wrinkles, grey hair and all :drool:

Justin24 said:

You know you love me LOL

Justin, you got a gang of angry, probably horny, ladies on your tail. I'd run if I were you!!!

And, yeah, we do love you... all those audio rips!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom