Larry in Numb video - WOW.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
WOW, is all I gotta say, I watched it 8 times over and over. To start with, after my post about Edge's voice, I wanted to hear him sing again, and Bono's falsetto on the song, and Larry... Ahh, Larry. Right from when he comes on saying "I feel numb" (is that really his voice?) and his jeans (when he stands up and talks to Adam :drool: )and his expression and him sitting down (reluctantly, as the director said, haha) , he looks scrumptious. I can understand why everyone thinks Larry is hot, to me he was always overshadowed by Bono before. But now, wow. I promise to pay more attention to him :drool: :drool:

:)

Babydoll said:
WOW, is all I gotta say, I watched it 8 times over and over. To start with, after my post about Edge's voice, I wanted to hear him sing again, and Bono's falsetto on the song, and Larry... Ahh, Larry. Right from when he comes on saying "I feel numb" (is that really his voice?) and his jeans (when he stands up and talks to Adam :drool: )and his expression and him sitting down (reluctantly, as the director said, haha) , he looks scrumptious. I can understand why everyone thinks Larry is hot, to me he was always overshadowed by Bono before. But now, wow. I promise to pay more attention to him :drool: :drool:

:)

Damn straight!!:wink: :drool: :drool:

it's not all about edge... have you seen how sexy larry and Bono are in that vid???
example:
*&(@*$ imageshack isn't working... okay I'll upload it later... but it's the one of bono and larry singing to edge, wrapped in rope..

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:yes:
Agreed.
A solely edge video,
with some larry,adam & bono.
is what it should be called.
see this and say that again...... and mean it... no way!
numbbonoedgelarrry0hc.jpg

The video is indeed all about Edge. However, it is thoroughly sexy for them all, lol! Adam let loose with that rope? Bono singing verrrry close to Edge's ear? And Larry? RAAAAAAA. I love it!

Back
Top Bottom