Larry "I quite like it"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'm listening to Providence 2 and it's shaking me upside down again... Larry's birthday! Every time I see a full moon I think of it (it was blue moon on that day).
We need a Larry thread.

that "I quite like it" comment is what he said about being up front, talking to everyone.
smile.gif

prov2_jim_larrytalk.jpg

ele_larry_fan.jpg

I love his jacket in that one! oh yeah and his SMILE
smile.gif

prov2_jim_larrydrink.jpg

Larry_preshow.jpg

ele_larrywave.jpg

------------------
Not suckin on my thumb
Staring at the sun

www.u2takemehigher.com

Macphisto Society: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

larry_011.jpg

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I'm listening to Providence 2 and it's shaking me upside down again... Larry's birthday! Every time I see a full moon I think of it (it was blue moon on that day).
We need a Larry thread.

that "I quite like it" comment is what he said about being up front, talking to everyone.
smile.gif

ele_larry_fan.jpg

I love his jacket in that one! oh yeah and his SMILE
smile.gif

GAWD, every time I see his bodyguard, I get scared. In a good way, I suppose, because he is making sure Larry's safe and stuff. But, GAAAAH! He's so growly looking.
biggrin.gif

Oh, but Larry looks good in this picture. *saves picture in her never-ending Larry album*

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Yes, Providence was amazing (and I got sprayed with his champagne!!)...wish I could be back that night!
smile.gif

larry10.jpg

larry8.jpg

larry5.jpg

Great thread Carrie!

biggrin.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

ele_larry_fan.jpg

*Thud* OMG he looks so feckin hot
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Hey that's what he looked like when he was talking to me...Cept his bodyguard wasn't there...lmao I guess he thought he could be his own bodyguard...but then he spotted me lmao
biggrin.gif
J/k No but really that's what he looked like when he smiled at me *melts*

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-30-2002).]

LadyLemon! aww!! I want to go back tooooo!! (Girl did we ever get a pic together? I can't remember!)

yes he looks like a stud in these pics- Moonie you will kill me.
biggrin.gif
and i love it!

larry56.jpg

AB_larry_armysing.jpg

bonolicklarry.jpg

there is something SO right about this picture that it's SCARY!

ele_larbo_action.jpg

spikey!

ele_bola_feel.jpg

B: Larry all the girls are talkin' about ya
L: *giggle* I know!

------------------
Not suckin on my thumb
Staring at the sun

www.u2takemehigher.com

Macphisto Society: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

ele_larry_fan.jpg

*right click, save*
HOLY MOTHER OF DROOL!!!!!!!!! *Thud* Okay, that smile would have honestly made me weak in my knees if I were to meet him in person.

BTW, YAY a Larry thread, I was wondering why we have not seen one lately....

iF06D3953-F82E-4DCA-B99E-4E97E45125A3.jpg

iF66B8300-8FA8-49ED-B26A-05A32FAEAE74.jpg

i79306E07-7061-47EF-A039-624088DAB18A.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-30-2002).]

LadyLemon! aww!! I want to go back tooooo!! (Girl did we ever get a pic together? I can't remember!)

bonolicklarry.jpg

there is something SO right about this picture that it's SCARY!

No Carrie, we didn't get a picture together. I did take one of you with your awesome b-day sign though!!
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, and that's one of my favorite Larry pics ever!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Yes, Providence was amazing (and I got sprayed with his champagne!!)...wish I could be back that night!
smile.gif

larry5.jpg

Great thread Carrie!

biggrin.gif

ME TOO!!! I was sprayed and loved it!! I always wish I could return to the end of October and live both shows over, so I could memorize all the details- and of course, have Larry smile at me again!
smile.gif
siggghhh

10/31 was an incredible show!!

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"Where else would you wanna be?-Bono, Providence, October 30, 2001

yikes!!! I posted too soon! I just saw all of those pictures!!! I can't even put into words how I feel!!!!

If my eyes could do what the smiley face is doing right now, it would!!! My heart would be beating like 2 feet out from my chest, too, like in the cartoons!!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the awesome pictures!! I need to do a little downloading now....

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"Where else would you wanna be?-Bono, Providence, October 30, 2001

You guys are making me so jealous that I wasn't there!!!! And those pictures!!!!
Gahhrrrl...(that was me drooling, if you couldn't tell!!)
Love,
SloMo

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
I'm so loving this thread right now....

Here's some more, Olive - you can combust at your leisure...

iE77422E9-83EE-4436-A743-28B9326503C0.jpg

Moonie

Oh no Moonie you didn't! you didn't post the UF pic!!
eek.gif
you DID!! bawahhahh *combusts*!!

bona sorry i don't know where that was taken! I'll do some searching and see if I can remember who I stole it from tho
smile.gif

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

All I know is I can now die happy and complete.
biggrin.gif
That picture just does something to my insides every time - even watching the video.... RAWR.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

yep, I love that UF video too just for the Larry sequence. The first time I saw Larry look into the camera and smile, I fell off my bed and searched for my remote and than kept rewinding it and pausing and saying "G.Damnit, how in the world can someone be so f#$%ing hot!"
wink.gif

ooooooohhhhhh missVelvet! You and I both know we could *poof* combust and die happy. Holy freakin' cow. Thanks everyone. I so needed this today. It's been such a long week for me. Ahhhhhhhhhh larrrrrrryyyyyy.
biggrin.gif

GAWD, what a ham:
i579ED896-9D68-42CA-9834-063C926614FB.jpg

iC5222057-23F6-4B5F-B4D0-2668D11A3D16.jpg

Remember the comment he made on the VH1 Preshow about Adam needing his rest because he played four strings? Here's the picture taken from the video right after he said it.... like I said, what a ham.
biggrin.gif

iA53415A9-B41E-4B01-A176-6D2EB3D784D8.jpg

Moonie
biggrin.gif

ooooooohhhhhh missVelvet! You and I both know we could *poof* combust and die happy.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, esp. before I go to bed. This always provides a nice plot for a good nights sleep. my message did not post 100%...oh well. I was just going to mention that I had a dream about Larry last night. He was in my old college apt. in my bedroom on my bed eating some pretty nasty ice cream. I just remember standing on one side of my room trying to clean my room while listening to Larry bitch about how gross his iice cream was. He was so mad about his ice cream purchase and I just thinking to myself "holy shit, Larry Mullen Jnr. is in my room eating ice cream on my bed." I ended up getting annoyed with his bitching about the ice cream and I told him "well, that is what you get for not listening to me! I told you that was ice cream was terrible. Oh well, now you know!"...LOL!!!

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-30-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
okay that is it, my computer officially has exploded because of what I just found. I went hunting for new Larry photos and just found these pictures. the quality is not that great, but they are of Larry with his shirt totally unbutton?
eek.gif
eek.gif
I must find better quality of these photos....
1000025939_131200211557AM0.9842035.jpg

1000025939_131200211558AM9.114802E-02.jpg

Em... I think my computer just combusted too. I'm WIDE awake now. I was starting to doze off in front of the 'puter, so I decided to check the Larry page one last time... OHMY*freakin*GAWD!

RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR

the most I've ever seen of the new and improved Larry chest was when he ripped off his shirt after the Notre Dame concert (Larry Cam was yummy) - then I watched the video for MuchMusic, and there he was in a flowing robe, sans shirt.

HOLY DROOL BUCKETS.

I gotta go to bed. homina homina homina.

thanks, miss V.... RAWR.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Em... I think my computer just combusted too. I'm WIDE awake now. I was starting to doze off in front of the 'puter, so I decided to check the Larry page one last time... OHMY*freakin*GAWD!

RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR

the most I've ever seen of the new and improved Larry chest was when he ripped off his shirt after the Notre Dame concert (Larry Cam was yummy) - then I watched the video for MuchMusic, and there he was in a flowing robe, sans shirt.

HOLY DROOL BUCKETS.

I gotta go to bed. homina homina homina.

thanks, miss V.... RAWR.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

sorry for waking you up there! I am really confused, what happend to my inital post of these pictures? All of sudden they disappeared and my other post about my dream did not come up...hmmm...odd.
confused.gif
oh well. If you see double posts, i am sorry.

bonolicklarry.jpg

Originally posted by dizzy:
Um, yes...
eek.gif

I love it when the guys dress up in drag ... is that wrong?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom