Larry "I quite like it"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok...I don't know much about webservers, but I can't view anything that is posted here from dotphotos.com.
Do I have to be a member there to view pics from there when they are posted on this board?
I've been reading the threads and the pics sound yummy, but I get a box with an X.
I tried copying the actually addy of the pics and it gave me a server error. (something about page not existing or server being down).

Anyone know how I can view those yummy pics?

PearlJam_U2

Originally posted by PearlJam_U2:
Ok...I don't know much about webservers, but I can't view anything that is posted here from dotphotos.com.
Do I have to be a member there to view pics from there when they are posted on this board?
I've been reading the threads and the pics sound yummy, but I get a box with an X.
I tried copying the actually addy of the pics and it gave me a server error. (something about page not existing or server being down).

Anyone know how I can view those yummy pics?

PearlJam_U2

unfort. stupid dotphotos went and deleted a lot of photos out of our albums.
mad.gif
they said the images were not of a printable quality or some b.s. like that therefore they deleted the photos. we may have to revise some of these pictures so you and others can enjoy...

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-05-2002).]

Originally posted by mc:
ok i hate to sound like a dumbass but what happened in providence and when did larry sing????????!!!!!!!!!

It was Larry's birthday!
smile.gif
They put on a GREAT show, complete with Party Girl and Slow Dancing! Larry didn't sing but he did give a little speech after accepting a chocolate birthday cake and Bono hopped on the drums and started banging the cymbols when Larry spoke- it was hilarious!
smile.gif

heehee I think Larry liked this thread and wanted to encourage it by wearing that seethrough shirt on SB Sunday!!

A_012.jpg

See the smile? it's a conspiracy I tell you!!

Which I fully support, by the way!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Back
Top Bottom