Larry has been cheated, i can't believe that he hasn't......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2002revolution!

War Child
.....ever made People's 50 Most Beautiful People list!!!!!!

:shocked:

dem is some crazzzzzy people over @ People:no:

[& Bono would be a good choice too! but if Larry couldn't make it i don't think Bono could]

Some people they have had on the list is pathetic!!!!!!!

I seriously thought Bono would make the list the last time they didn't. :p He'd done so much.

Most of the time, they focus on young pretty people, but sometimes they'll also pick good all around ppl.

Not that Bono isn't pretty...

Yes, so true. I voted for him last year when they had the online voting.

Don't know if they had that this year.

I mean, is this not a BEAUTIFUL man? Of course, I think they all are-and for so much more than their outer beauty:)

Attachments

• la-pop21.jpg
    la-pop21.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 126
I know! ARG Larry and Bono should both be on that list. But girls, we know anyway that they are the most beautiful people EVER! Who needs some list? :D

labo-all6.jpg

Gina marie's avatar:

SHANNON!
He's sitting like Jesus!!!

oh, and Lardence is definately one of the world's beautiful people.
*finds an example to make this post worthwhile*

Attachments

• elefashionshow.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 103
Foadie said:
I know! ARG Larry and Bono should both be on that list. But girls, we know anyway that they are the most beautiful people EVER! Who needs some list? :D

labo-all6.jpg

Amen to that!! still, you have to wonder about the choices in those lists..i mean Larry should be on ANYONE'S most beautiful list.

larry was voted sexiest irishman one year in ireland..or many years..

madamc said:
larry was voted sexiest irishman one year in ireland..or many years..

not much of a wide selection, don't you think....akourse..i'm really REALLY attracted to extremely white/pink boys with freckles and chub...did i just describe *gasp* bono? *slaps self* BAD shannon!

Kristie said:
Gina marie's avatar:

SHANNON!
He's sitting like Jesus!!!

lol, i HAVE a shirt with this series on it too...i even had it camping with me! too bad i didn't wear it to show good ol' Jesus...*memories*

:larry:

Larry is the most gorgeous man in the world, they don't know what they're missing!

Attachments

• corbisfinished.jpg
    corbisfinished.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 69
ITA!!!!!

Instead of putting gorgeous GOD'S like Larry on the list, they put the SAME boring people EVERY damn year. Britney Spears (and I still hate her for getting a kiss from Larry),Julia Roberts (???),Catherine Zeta Jones.....give me a break!!!!! None compare to Larry. Didn't Bono make the list once? I think in 1987 or something? I think I read that on Pop Up Video LOL. The lists are so stupid, it's mainly a popularity contest....who's the flavour of the month *cough Britney cough*

Now tell me this man isn't GORGEOUS

People Editors must be BLIND AND stupid

I say we nominate Larry next year!!!!!

Larry just eludes sexiness

14.jpg

18.jpg

I are confused. I tried to post the Larry on his bike picture, but it wouldn't let me. Then I lost my post. Oh fer feck's sake...

Anyhow. So, I wonder who dictates who gets on that stoopid list? I mean, Britney would feckin' melt if she stood next to a heater. Now, a certain man we know wouldn't melt if he and his bike were placed next to a heater. heh. :D

Nuh-uh. He'd probably melt the camera.

33476%3A9523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323949%3C5%3A65nu0mrj

I mean... seriously, now.

33476%3A9523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D323238776%3B75%3Cnu0mrj

For real. Look at him. Just look at him! whoops... I think *I* just melted. Meh.

33476%3A9523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B7%3B8663nu0mrj

Moonie Moober :D

Back
Top Bottom