Larry-Girls Like Moobs...Bono-Girls Like MAN CLEAVAGE.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is loaded with some of the best pics I've ever seen. Those of you who have not seen it are really missing something.

3349887523232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C23584%3B8ot1lsi

Oh my dad?! Lol!

Anyway, when I turned hardcore last year, the first thing I noticed outside of their music was how hot JT Bono was! I'm leaning more towards Larry now, but I'll always have a place for Bono in that part of my mind reserved for lust...

Call me a bipartisan fool, but what's moob?! I've been reading t left and right but I haven't been able to figure it out!

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies for so many beautiful pictures of Bono! Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum Bono pictures are my favorite. I'm crazy for his long hair and bare arms and chest so this thread was just perfect for me! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to more of the same!

Moob=man boob.

It's usually used in a derogatory sense; i.e. "bitch tits" on overweight, saggy men.

Here in PLEBA, it's a good thing, specifically referring to Larry's im-*pec*-cably toned pecs.

Ah. Um. Yes.

Well, what seems to have happened is that most of the available piccies of man-cleavage'd-Bono seem to be from the JT era. Several PLEBAns and I have had discussions about the sad backlash against JT Bono in favor of later Bonos, and I think this thread became a tribute to JT Bono in general.

Not, of course, that there's *anything* wrong with that. :yes:

paxetaurora said:
Ah. Um. Yes.

Well, what seems to have happened is that most of the available piccies of man-cleavage'd-Bono seem to be from the JT era. Several PLEBAns and I have had discussions about the sad backlash against JT Bono in favor of later Bonos, and I think this thread became a tribute to JT Bono in general.

Not, of course, that there's *anything* wrong with that. :yes:

Right on! :up: That's exactly what I think! :yes: More JT Bono! :love:

Shine * Like* Stars* said:
I thought this was interesting, here's a thread on Zootopia with girls describing how much they love JT Bono and why! :yes:

http://zootopia.u2.com/webx?50@238.0XPPaw0Ui0U^101317@.2e0ec6bf

It's so nice to read that and see how those girls aren't afraid to say the 'h' word like girls are here. They said what they love, what was it now, oh yes, the HAIR! Whoops! I've said it! Don't be afraid to profess your love for JT Bono! Come on, some of you who are looking here know you love this! Let's see more pics and praise! :cute:

Last edited:
Re: What?!

Queen Betty said:
How can any sane girl not go all loopy for JT Bono?! :D

That's what I'd like to know;)

Pax, you totally rock the house! :up: :yes: I love your pics and I agree with all your posts! Thank you for starting this thread and keeping hope alive! I'm trying to post more, but my boomspeed database is down :mad: so here's an attachment of a hot JT Bono with cleavage! :)

:drool:

:tongue:

:love:

Attachments

• jtfist.jpg
    jtfist.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 29
No words...
Bonoletterman.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Desire4Bono -- I am a Zootopian and believe me, Bono's hair is an issue everywhere. A while back people were talking about how he was possibly in need of a trim and it got a little heated, some were saying that you couldn't possibly be a Bono fan if you didn't think he looked 100 percent great all the time. In an attempt to smooth things over I posted a poll asking people what their favorite Bono hairstyle was, not to put down any others but just let everyone have their say and let the issue die. I was so wrong!! It's just hair, I don't know why people take it so seriously, I'm sure Bono himself isn't even that wrapped up in his hair.

Back
Top Bottom