Larry Garbage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:

MY but Larry's useful...
iB8979F3C-F596-4510-A415-1130FE9FDF31.jpg

God, I love this shot! About Larry with Garbage, from what I've read he only played with them on their last song, Only Happy When it Rains...

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*DIES*

GGGGGGGGGGEEEEEZZZZZZZZ

SWEET HOME ALABAMMY!!!!!!!!

Are youse guys TRYING to convert me?!

HOMINA.....

see, that's my problem
Before I found you people I was a hardcore Bono girl. But NOW, whenever I see one of these droolworthy Larry threads, I'm like "Okay, he's hot, I'm a Larry girl now." Then I'll move on to, say, the L.E.A.T.H.E.R. thread and think "What was WRONG with me?? Bono's a sex machine!!" After that'll be the RSOC thread, and say "My God, Adam is the cream in my twinkie!" Then back to Larry and it all starts over again...
THEN I feel bad leaving Edge out, but he's just not included in my cycle of lusting.

Originally posted by Kristie:
"My God, Adam is the cream in my twinkie!"

So true, so true
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Kristie:
see, that's my problem
Before I found you people I was a hardcore Bono girl. But NOW, whenever I see one of these droolworthy Larry threads, I'm like "Okay, he's hot, I'm a Larry girl now." Then I'll move on to, say, the L.E.A.T.H.E.R. thread and think "What was WRONG with me?? Bono's a sex machine!!" After that'll be the RSOC thread, and say "My God, Adam is the cream in my twinkie!" Then back to Larry and it all starts over again...
THEN I feel bad leaving Edge out, but he's just not included in my cycle of lusting.
I totally feel the same way! Except for sometimes Edge looks so cute he enters my cycle of lusting for a while. Doesn't take much for me to decide each one is my fave one!
wink.gif
~Jen

Back
Top Bottom