Larry Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lildrummer

Babyface
i got one qustion who are all the larry fans and what is your fav pic of any members or the group??

im a larry fan and mine is
sashay.jpg

That's one of my favorites, too. I think it's funny how everyone seems to love or hate it. Very few think that it's just okay.

This is one of my favorite group pics..

u2gortraditional.jpg

and another...

backside.jpg

And a couple more. It's way too hard to pick.

U2hugs.jpg

youngu21.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I didn't answer yourr first question, I'm an Edge fan, although I love them all pretty much equally. (Please don't tell Edge!)

And here are some of my favorite Edge pics.

littleedge.jpg

edgedeep.jpg

edgesilouette.jpg

closeedge.jpg

thedge.jpg

Hi there, I'm a Larry fan (although I love all the boys also)! :wave:
It's really tough to pick a favorite picture of him, but here are a couple.

f8aedb14.jpg

lar_hug.jpg

4c444c4e.jpg

Hi & welcome! :wave:
Like Ylime, I'm an Edge girl at heart...always have been, always will be. But, I absolutely adore (ie., have an unhealthy obsession with) BabyLarry as well. Here are my most favorite Larry pics...

cutebabylarry.jpg

Baby_larry_headphones.jpg

poutylar.jpg

l2i.jpg

Hey, Lady & Souly....Look!!! :hyper: I managed to keep it clean this time!! :applaud:

Edgespet said:
Hi & welcome! :wave:
Like Ylime, I'm an Edge girl at heart...always have been, always will be. But, I absolutely adore (ie., have an unhealthy obsession with) BabyLarry as well. Here are my most favorite Larry pics...

Yes, and your unhealthy obsession is starting to rub off on me! :madspit: But I guess I don't really mind too much. I like to being distracted every now and again. :wink:

Originally posted by Edgespet
I managed to keep it clean this time!!

Yea, Edgespet! I know how hard that must have been for you :hug:

lildrummer said:
i wont tell edge my promise:cool:

Yeah, sure you will. :yes: I bet you called him on his cell phone right after you read my little confession. :wink:

Edgespet said:

Ahhh, but it's an enjoyable obsession, you must admit! And BabyLarry does ask for it...such a little tease! :combust:

:| :eyebrow: :shifty: Okay, I'll admit it, it is fun. Not as fun as Baby Edge, but fun.

:D Now that I've confessed, I feel so much better! :hyper:

I'm a Larry fan too! He's so adorable. I think my favorite look for him is in the Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses video. I don't know what it is, he just looks really hot.

Michelle

Not as fun as Baby Edge, but fun.

Baby Edge is so sweet & adorable that it's impossible for me to have impure thoughts about him! :cute: Every time I see Baby Edge, I just want to hug him:hug:...won't tell you what i want to do to Baby Larry!:censored:

*will not post orgasm pic-will not post orgasm pic-will not....*
*gives up*
larreh.jpg

Many, many thanks to Souly for the enlargement! :hug:

(has heart attack) :huh: Careful, Edgespet, I don't think I can handle that just yet. Unless, of course, you mean to kill me.

Edgespet said:

LOL! Maybe I should have posted the smaller version first! ;)

That would have helped. :wink:

Avoiding use of the phrase "orgasm pic" probably would have helped, too.

But, I've recovered nicely, and am ready for more. I think :yikes:

Im a huge fan of Larry, he is a great drummer a ledgend in fact. Not to mension he is cute and avoids getting dragged into the press with his private life!!!

I think he does not get much critasem, is that the word to use? O well!

I LOVE OUR LARRY!!! The pictures i have of him are in my room and don't want to remove them! LOL!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom