Larry fan-atics/ stalkers, do you think he will go and see the Revs in dublin?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Well the hives are playing with muse and the hives in dublin...i am on the guestlist woooohoooooo as friend of the band muse wooooohoooooooo i get to meet matt Bellamy yaaaaay! Anyway im even more excited cus didnt larry go on about how great the revs were?! well do u think hell go and see them and b in the guest area as well *drool homina* imagine he was wooooow I love ireland!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Well the hives are playing with muse and the hives in dublin...i am on the guestlist woooohoooooo as friend of the band muse wooooohoooooooo i get to meet matt Bellamy yaaaaay! Anyway im even more excited cus didnt larry go on about how great the revs were?! well do u think hell go and see them and b in the guest area as well *drool homina* imagine he was wooooow I love ireland!!!!
biggrin.gif

You know Muse? There are an incredible band! You are lucky!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by bono-vox:
biggrin.gif

U NO MUSE. OMG. I LUVVVVV MUSE.ARGGGGGG

sorry 4 shouting there i got a bit hysterical. imagine if lary was there and he brought one of his close friends along, say adam, but we wont b picky, bono r the edge would do just as nicely. i would die of jealosy

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Back
Top Bottom