Larry Day? It's all about the DROOMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: new here

souLnation2002 said:
and that guy behind them really really freaks me out. :no: [/B]

Lol, judging by what i can see in that pic, he looks like my French teacher, when we went to France on a trip, and he wore little trunks like that,lol:yuck:

Re: Re: new here

souLnation2002 said:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!

and i just wanted to say that ann and larry look goregeous together, even though i wish i was ann. :love: :love: :love:

and that guy behind them really really freaks me out. :no:

:lol: Gotta love that striped speedo! :lol:

I love the smile on Larry's face in that picture. He looks so happy...Awww...It gives me warm fuzzies. I put that picture and the one from the wedding on my desktop.

Re: Re: Re: new here

AliTheFOADist said:

Lol, judging by what i can see in that pic, he looks like my French teacher, when we went to France on a trip, and he wore little trunks like that,lol:yuck:

eawwww!!!!!! poor you!!!!!!! omg, if i saw my french teacher in that state of undress.... eaww@!!!!!! :no: :no: :no:

he's this really really short fat bald guy.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

My dad has a sort of tropical-looking speedo, but my mom made him stop wearing it. Ew! I don't like speedos at all! :barf:

Maybe Larry in a speedo would be nice... but I kinda prefer it when men leave a little bit more to the imagination...

Flaming June you are going to make me combust with that Modern Drummer cover (more please :D )

I love Larry's nose I think it is adorable and it suits him very well. I think that it is more wide than really big, anyways i have no complaints about his nose (or anything else for that matter) i think it's beautiful. *kisses Larry's nose*

As for speedo's....I give them a big :down: . NO guy should wear speedos, not even hot guys like Larry. I'd like to see him in a speedo just out of curiousity, but then I'd want him to put his trunks back on most likely.

As for speedo's....I give them a big :down: . NO guy should wear speedos, not even hot guys like Larry. I'd like to see him in a speedo just out of curiousity, but then I'd want him to put his trunks back on most likely.

i hate speedos, they are simply :yuck:
it makes men look so stupid! I mean, handsome guys already look aweful in those thingies, but fat guys.... :barf:

Yay for Moobday!

larbearblueeyes.jpg

prettybaby.jpg

Re: I just died and went to heaven...

Queen Betty said:
FJ and Erised, you guys are freakin' awesome!! FJ, I love that first pic you just posted. I've never seen it before. :heart: I've been sick all weekend, but you guys have really made my day! :happy:

Awww Queen Betty, hope you feel better soon!

:hug:

eek...First day of classes today...kind of swamped at the moment. Trying to do several things and once. But I will be back at some point with Larry pics, you can be sure!

wertsie said:
eek...First day of classes today...kind of swamped at the moment. Trying to do several things and once. But I will be back at some point with Larry pics, you can be sure!

Hope ur classes went ok!! :up:

Re: stubble.... and larry....

souLnation2002 said:

la-ab22.jpg

:drool: look at that arm....

yum yum

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow, Zoo Larry was extremely lickworthy... well, any Larry is lick worthy IMO!

Since our thread's been resurrected, here's a pic I just scanned...

1988harley1.jpg

ZooEuropa said:

Hope ur classes went ok!! :up:

:happy: Thanks! Yeah, it went pretty well, all things considered. But it's hard to get used to having to use my brain at first! :lol:

I'm home for the weekend but hopefully I will be able to post some Larry pics once I get back to school...and once I get my tattoo! :happy:

Re: Re: stubble.... and larry....

flaming june said:

1988harley1.jpg

Hmmm...Police Department, eh?

Arrest me, Larry! :drool:

Re: Re: stubble.... and larry....

flaming june said:

*drooling*

:shocked:

*getting :heart: -attack*

*dropping dead*

Ok, dudes, 16 pages is quite enough... time to start a new thread?

I mean, I feel sorry for people with modems trying to access this thread... it must take centuries to load. But hey, it's Larry. It's worth it.

So shall we start a new thread?

Like drums in the night, I need your love... that should be the title, dontcha think? ;)

~Bona

Bonavoix said:
Ok, dudes, 16 pages is quite enough... time to start a new thread?

I mean, I feel sorry for people with modems trying to access this thread... it must take centuries to load. But hey, it's Larry. It's worth it.

So shall we start a new thread?

Like drums in the night, I need your love... that should be the title, dontcha think? ;)

~Bona

You're right. That sounds like a good title!

Back
Top Bottom