Larry Day? It's all about the DROOMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, now I see, LOL!

Talking about Larry striking a pose, I just love this pic.

thetoughestguy.jpg

Flaming June, I've noticed that whenever you post a Larry pic, it is nearly always a one that Ive never seen before
Just thought I'd say.......
THANK-YOUUUUUUUUU :up:

:larry: :heart: :larry:

OH and I love your avater, dont think Ive seen that either

Last edited:
flaming june said:

Hey, I volunteer for licking Larry too! *jumps up in the air repeatedly* Pick me, pick meeeeee!!!

Ok, here's a treat. He is looking straight at me through those sunglasses!!! :drool: *thud*

laposter.jpg

Holy SHITE, where'd this one come from?!

That's about as good as my favorite picture of all... and I'd post it, but snapfish is being a butthead. I've posted it before, y'all know which one I'm talking about.... it's the one where he's got dark sunglasses on and it's a black and white picture, and his eyes are barely visible through the lenses. Holy freakin' drool buckets.

Moonie :D

AliTheFOADist said:
Flaming June, I've noticed that whenever you post a Larry pic, it is nearly always a one that Ive never seen before
Just thought I'd say.......
THANK-YOUUUUUUUUU :up:

:larry: :heart: :larry:

OH and I love your avater, dont think Ive seen that either

Awww! *blushes* You're welcome!

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Holy SHITE, where'd this one come from?!

That's about as good as my favorite picture of all... and I'd post it, but snapfish is being a butthead. I've posted it before, y'all know which one I'm talking about.... it's the one where he's got dark sunglasses on and it's a black and white picture, and his eyes are barely visible through the lenses. Holy freakin' drool buckets.

Moonie :D

Yes, Moonie, I know the one you mean. And I know you love it because you can see his eyes through the sunglasses. In fact, I was thinking of you when I posted this one, glad ya like it!!!

Wow, the Moobday thread from last week is still alive!

Here are some pics to celebrate Larry, the only reason for loving Mondays!!!

moobday1.JPG

moobdaybroncocity.JPG

moobdaylabpj2.jpg

moobdaylajtbostonpolicejacket.JPG

moobdaylarrylovetown1.JPG

moobdaylovetown2.JPG

moobdaystillhavent.JPG

moobdaytiltedhead.jpg

OMG Flaming June where do you find these pics :drool:? I had only seen a couple of the ones you had posted in your last thread before!
my contribution:
334%3C446%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C78942%3A3ot1lsi

334%3C446%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C78942%3A5ot1lsi

334%3C446%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3B942ot1lsi

Yay for the moob day thread lasting a whole week!
I would also like to join this Larry-licking fest I've been reading about !:tongue:

flaming june said:
Wow, the Moobday thread from last week is still alive!

Here are some pics to celebrate Larry, the only reason for loving Mondays!!!

moobdaylajtbostonpolicejacket.JPG

THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I FUNCTION ON MONDAY MORNINGS!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Beautiful pics Flaiming June! teehee..i'm wondering how long we can keep this thread going?! :D

Last edited:
Re: i haven't contributed to a larry thread in a LONGGGGG time...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
from my ZooTV program...

334%3C497523232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B%3C%3B6349ot1lsi

MVD, these are great pics. I especially love this one because of his lips :kiss: :tongue:

Hey girls! As always, glad ya liked them!

Hey erised, this one's a welcome gift for you!

Huge Mullen parts...

:mac: :laugh: :larry: :drool:

jenny2.jpg

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:

I'm sure they are...:sexywink: :drool:

*attempts to scoop mind up out of the gutter*

Thanks flaming june, that pic is my new wallpaper!

Why do you even bother? You know your mind is going right back to the gutter again! :p

You're welcome girl!

Last edited:
Why do you even bother? You know your mind is going right back to the gutter again!

So true! You know me so well hehe.
Well my mind is still in the gutter so here's another pic that goes with the "theme" of your last one. :mac:

Sorry the pic is an attachment, but snapfish is being a bitch right now.

*edited because I'm a moron and forgot to add the pic :reject: *

Attachments

• larrys parts.jpg
    larrys parts.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom