Larry can't hide his age anymore. do you agree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lar_cig.jpg

Caught in the act! Mwahaha....

I'm sorry, just lost it there. :reject:

He's lost weight too - all that toning up stretches the skin tighter ... smoking dries it out, and he's skinnied down since 2000. I mean, I know he's always been very slim, but I think he's been hitting the gym harder since the Elevation tour. Started noticing that around a couple of Meteor Awards ago.

He looks fantastic, but yes, no longer the 'baby face' of a 20 yo. I think it seriously suits him - he looks just that wee bit meaner! :giggle:

Meghan - well said!

Cheers ~Ultra

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
Larry looks great any way you look at him. :wink:

Well, I'm just going to have to test this theory out.........yup, looks good from that angle.......let's try another one........hmmmm, looks even better........how about from this side........:drool:

Guess you're right, wizard2c! :wink:

Where is this photo from Iadora?

lar_cig.jpg

Looks like the south of France or something...Larry looks tanned and ........yummy. Except for the cig :eyebrow:

I think he's just gotten more Mmmmmier the older he gets:drool:

He either needs to cut the hair to either the short spikey look or let it go long. But then again whose really looking at his hair - he's got a very nice physique:wink: :drool:

I like diffrent era looks on Lars...here is a POP fav...
I agree I think Larry looks better with longish hair...
And he is looking more his age..but he is a SEXY 40 something..

in the recent concerts I have one of the highlights is watching Larry walk up to the far tip of the ellipse to bang that drum:love:

b10a5227.jpg

I love Pop-Larry with the scruff...nice...I also like this new look he's trying. Those short spikes are the same haircut my little brothers had when they were 5...definitely not for most men, so I'm glad to see him getting away from that. ;)

U2FloridaFan said:

lar_cig.jpg

Looks like the south of France or something...Larry looks tanned and ........yummy. Except for the cig :eyebrow:

Not too sure... Just got it while surfing the net.

wait a minute!!! Larry is hot!!! I have to agree Larry's Pop days was his hottest..but I do not know many 40 somethings with a body like that:flirt: Larry you are my hot body modern James Dean!!!

U2FloridaFan said:

lar_cig.jpg

You're right ! Larry is gorgeous in that pic except for the cig..:sexywink:

He looks best with super short buzzcut hair! :larry:

Re: re

tuwie said:
does anyone else think young Larry looked a little like James Dean?

larryinterviewmic.jpg

LarryMullenJr80.jpg

Definitely!!! His style and look was obviously influenced by James Dean ...but Larry still managed to carry it off and make it his own! :yes:

Larry is a very handsome man..actually he is beautiful ! :D

KieraAnne said:
With his hair long now he looks kinda like Viggo Mortensen

larryRRHOF.jpg

7356.jpg

ICK! :no: What is wqith that greasy looking mullet? I don't like the way he looks with that. I'm sorry but he looks like he needs a bath . That's unusual because Larry always looks so well groomed..:tsk:

Nice chin on that Viggo guy tho...:hmm:

The expression on Viggo's face in that pic reminds me of Bono...what with the chin...and the mullet...:sexywink:

LOL! I think I am looking at the world through "Bono colored eyes" :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom