Larry Birthday Book! (please read)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lardence

The Fly
As we all know it's Larry's birthday in a couple of weeks and as the owner of my wonderful new Larry site, lol, I thought it might be nice to do him a birthday book of fans' messages to wish him a lovely day. I'm sure he would appreciate it and not tell us all to FOAD or something. ;)

So if you would like to contribute a birthday message for Larry, please email it to me at bonoffee@gmail.com and I will add it to the birthday book, which I will post to U2's management in Dublin in time for his birthday (I might even get over there myself). I know he won't actually be there at that time but it'll be there for when he gets back, if they pass it on.

As his birthday is the 31st, I would ask all messages to be in by Wed 26th, so I can then compile them and make the book which I can always take pics of if anyone wants to see it when it's done, lol! If anyone has ideas for it you can let me know, I'm open to suggestions etc! Your message can be long or short or whatever! I don't think slash references are a good idea, though (I did this before for another guy in a group and loads of people mentioned slash, lol, I bet he was really confused!).

Yeah it's daft and a bit fangirlish but I just think it'd be a nice thing to do and a bit of fun for all of us writing him messages, lol!

ehf2wp.jpg

Cowboys do it better, Larry. /subtle hint

Happy Birthday! :up:

For the record: I didn't email mine 'cause I was just being an ass. :wink:

So those of you that are serious, may want to email Lardence as requested :D

Lol! Well you can leave a message here I suppose! If you email them I can keep track better though ;)

How about this song?

"Happy Birthday to you...

you belong in a Zoo..

But since you play with U2...

We ALL love ya too!!" :rockon:

That ought to make him happy. HeHeHe

Why not include photos of Larry with his fans for the birthday book.. if you have had your mug shot with Lardence post it here.... his very own scrapbook to go along with his very own conga

My birthday wish to LMJ would be smiles.. I wish him the old hearty smiles he had in the past before he was a world famous multimillionaire rock god ubersexual heartthrob... I could see why its so hard to smile these days

What a wonderful idea lardence!!! I will try my best to come up with something clever like what Max said:giggle:

Oh we could have pics of him SMILING and then pics with nice hair to remind him ;)

Write whatever you like but please try to mail it cause then I can print them all out at uni when it's done! If there's not many people I won't bother cause it'd look terrible giving him a book with like, 5 fans in lol!

Actually, could someone here with a .com account post this on the boards there, please? With my email and stuff? i can't do it myself but it'd get to a lot more fans that way!

:bump:

I am still trying to come up with something clever... but I'll email whatever it is regardless!

Just trying to remind myself, and the other Larry girls...:wink:

Sherry Darling said:
My Haiku for Larry

Larry Jr. scowls
but I don't even buy it
he's a marshmellow :cute:

HB Hitman!

:laugh: now THAT one should be in that book!

I have to think about something clever too.. I'm not very good at these things..

Heheh, great idea. I'll mail something as soon as I think of something... Lardence deserves something good :) Thanks for telling us too!! :wink:

Happy Birthsday Larry!!
let all your dreams come true...

lot of greetings from Slovakia
KEEP DRUMMING!!
f802fb38.gif

I will, good idea. ;) But do you think you people could email your messages?!?! I can't tell what here is for real and what isn't.

bonoffee@gmail. com folks, PLEASE! And put a name to them as well.

Back
Top Bottom