Larry Berlin 1981 VIDEO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, thanks for posting that! That's the best video I've ever seen that just focuses on Larry's drumming. I wish I knew enough about drums to have the slightest clue what he was doing :p

*Cries* I love you. Haha, thank you so much. I'm a drummer, I like seeing Larry drum, and not just because he's so pretty when he's doing it. Of course, it would help if I could hear it (lol, I think I accidentally deleted the sound card on my computer ---oops).

i wish live concert footage would try and get more larry. not that bono is bad, but sometimes it's too much bono and not enough larry, know what i mean? ;]

Oh my.... :combust:

that video has rendered me absolutely speechless!

23.gif

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

tuwie said:
i wish live concert footage would try and get more larry. not that bono is bad, but sometimes it's too much bono and not enough larry, know what i mean? ;]

:up:

Is anyone else having trouble getting it to download? :sad:

oh geez, wow.

thanks so much for that.
seeing Larry actually in action, without any guitars or any other instruments is just great.
he's so focused... :drool:

once again, thanks so much!

:ohmy: :combust: :faint: I watched that video 6 times straight
Does anyone have more of this video or any of Larry drumming? PRETTY PLEASE

MrsDarcy said:
....and also a cherry on top! :faint:
Not even ontopic but HEY! *waves* I had no credit to reply to your last text and still have none as I am very poor! I added you to my new MSN addy so hope we can chat again soon!!! x

Happiness is being able to watch Larry play. I am so glad that during The Elevation and Vertigo tours it is very easy to watch him play. It is such a treat!

Thanks for posting that video. It is the start of "I Threw a Brick Through a Window" and I it looks like a brick is actually on his drum kit??

Back
Top Bottom