Larrry At 3am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]LARRY IS NEEDED!

STAT!

While I go kick Clarity's ex-work where it counts

larryoops.jpg

LarryWalkOnvid.jpg

whiteshirt_pen.jpg

340673h.jpg

Now you can be my manager. Mwaha

*hugeth*
[/color]

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 106
Yeah my MOFO job finally got what they wanted and terminated me for my internet usage...said it had NOTHING do to with my performance. Isn't that great? :rolleyes: My boss was just a bitch who didn't know anything about how our jobs functioned (you think I'm kidding right? I'm not), so she got what she wanted. I hope superbitch is happy! Carry on posting!

You got fired for using the internet??? What a load of _________.........
Oh well, you can hang out here even more!

adamswildhoney said:
U got fired for using the internet! That is a new one, most workplaces want their employees to use the internet!

Yeah and the thing was...I always got all my work done right and on time. My boss was totally incompetent and very intimidated by the fact that her employees knew more than her....so you tell me what happened. :down:

Ok Clarity...I remembered your Rufus lesson the other night, and I was determined to find a picture of Rufus smiling for you...but alas...the man really DOESN'T smile! LOL...but here are some of the funnier things I found while looking for smiling-Rufus...

rufus-car2.jpg

rufus2_smilegood.jpg

main-heading-right.jpg

Your guess is as good as mine on that last one...

Hope you are having a better day!

Fishy <><

LMFAO you found dogs smiling while looking for Rufus?? That's SO not right!!!! lmao

That River Phoenix pic probably came up cause he wrote a song called Matinee Idol about him. :)

Back
Top Bottom