Lame Bono poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you let Bono use your toothbrush and then use it later yourself?

• Yes :bono:

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • No :bono:

Votes: 44 44.0%

• Total voters

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Ok, I'm bored out of my skull. I FU'ed my hip this morning and I can only stand or lie down. I'm posting on my knees right now. No lie. :rolleyes:

So, set the scenario yourself.

Would you let him use your toothbrush knowing you'd have to use it sometime later that same day?

martha said:

I was moving towels from the washer to the dryer. My left hip said "crrrrrraaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkk".

I whimpered in pain.

:|

Ouch! That sounds bad!

Hope you get better soon!

As for the toothbrush thingy, I'm tempted to say yes, but I don;t think I actually would let the man use it.

Sorry about your hip.

Would I let him use my toothbrush? No way, I don't know where that mouth has been.

Hope your hip is feeling better now! Im going to be the crazy one and say yes I would let him use my toothbrush,lol. Come on it's Bono! lol,jk. It could always be sterilized later on before it's used again,lol.

I voted no, but that's a loaded question. Would I let Bono use it? duh! Would I use it later? NO....I'd save it forever in an air-tight container :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I voted no, but that's a loaded question. Would I let Bono use it? duh! Would I use it later? NO....I'd save it forever in an air-tight container :D

Think I'm with you on that one :wink:

Hope you feel better martha :hug: Take care of that hip! (my Mom has had 2 hip replacements over the course of 25-30 years...)

Bono germs :drool: I certainly hope his gums don't bleed. That could get kinda icky. :ohmy:

Sorry to hear about your hip, Martha. Feel better soon! :hug:

My hubby and I tried to do separate toothbrushes with our SoniCare set. I put stickers on them so we would remember whose was whose. He won't change the heads out when he brushes, so we share, even though the dentist said not to. :shrug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Bono germs :drool: I certainly hope his gums don't bleed. That could get kinda icky. :ohmy:

Sorry to hear about your hip, Martha. Feel better soon! :hug:

My hubby and I tried to do separate toothbrushes with our SoniCare set. I put stickers on them so we would remember whose was whose. He won't change the heads out when he brushes, so we share, even though the dentist said not to. :shrug:

bono blood:drool:

sorry:reject: I wouldnt mind though...

I voted no. After being temped to press yes, I realized how much of a germ freak I am... so no. I'd get a bit freaked if someone else used my toothbrush.

But... it wouldn't be so bad to have a toothbrush that B used that I could save in a ziplocked bag... bordering on stalker but :giggle:

Hope you feel better Martha! :hug:

Nope...sharing toothbrushes is gross, no matter who might be using it. :yuck:

Hope your hip is feeling better, Martha!

I voted yes. :combust:

Sharing a toothbrush / kissing :shrug: might as well be the same thing.
:sexywink: Sometimes you have to squelch your fear of germs. :sexywink:

Hope you're feeling better Martha!

Sorry, no, that's GROSS :yuck: :barf: NOBODY uses my toothbrush and I use no one else's, not my kids, my hubby, Bono, ANYONE. I can't even stand using it after myself too much, I scrub it almost every day and replace it once a month. Ewww.

Back
Top Bottom