Lame Bono poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you let Bono use your toothbrush and then use it later yourself?

• Yes :bono:

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • No :bono:

Votes: 44 44.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone else dry their toothbrush? I find it gross to put it back soaking wet. :barf: I always squeeze it w/ a little towel before putting it back.

I at least shake it out. When you lay it down or hang it up dripping wet it sits there in stagnant water and grows germs :no: :barf:

martha said:

I was moving towels from the washer to the dryer. My left hip said "crrrrrraaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkk".

I whimpered in pain.

:|

DAMN that sounds aweful:( hope you heal soon.....:up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Does anyone else dry their toothbrush? I find it gross to put it back soaking wet. :barf: I always squeeze it w/ a little towel before putting it back.

i don't think i would let bono or anyone else use my toothbrush :yuck:

if i did, i definitely wouldn't use it again, that's just gross.

as far as drying my toothbrush, usually i just put it in the cup to air dry so it's usually dry by the time i use it again.

however, i do dry it or wrap a paper towel around it if i don't have a cap for it when i have to pack it in my cosmetic bag when i go on vacation.

hope you feel better martha :hug:

I voted yes..I could just gargle right away w/ anti-bacterial mouthwash

I'd just be banking on my intuition that Bono is very clean and has a germ free mouth :D

YES - let him use it. USE IT MYSELF - no way, it would be a keep forever kind of thing. Unless of course I decide to sell it on Ebay. I could make enough money to attend every remaining concert.

P.S. - Hi Vermont Farmer's Wife!

MrsSpringsteen said:
I voted yes..I could just gargle right away w/ anti-bacterial mouthwash

I'd just be banking on my intuition that Bono is very clean and has a germ free mouth :D

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME:wink:

erm, have to be the smart one and say...

If Bono was so close to me and wanted to use my toothbrush I would say sure no problem.

While he brushes his teeth, i lock door :evil:

I would then wait patiently

then, would one way or another get him to kiss me :combust:

That way....I get to keep toothbrush in air tight container :D
AND get sexy kiss off Bono with minty-fresh breath :D

Life is but a dream.....

bono_gal said:

If Bono was so close to me and wanted to use my toothbrush I would say sure no problem.

:drool: :drool: :drool: What an excellent plan!

martha said:
Ok, I'm bored out of my skull. I FU'ed my hip this morning and I can only stand or lie down. I'm posting on my knees right now. No lie. :rolleyes:

So, set the scenario yourself.

Would you let him use your toothbrush knowing you'd have to use it sometime later that same day?

LMFAO! Best poll ever, or a contender at least.

u2granny said:
I wonder if it's possible to clone someone from spit. Might have to change my vote.

Clones are degenerated form different forms of genes determining each and every characteristic from the DNA donor.

However, I suppose that if scientists claim that clones can be formed using DNA then I'm sure that they would only need one strand of DNA as this would carry all of the different phenotypes and genotypes needed to create a replica of the human being.

Either that or we would just have some extra Bono spit....whoever said that was a bad thing? :wink:

mwhahahaha, my plan was excellent :evil:

bono_gal said:

Life is but a dream.....

sounds like a good plan to me :drool: the new PLEBA girl fantasy... letting Bono use your toothbrush :lmao:

would I let Bono use my toothbrush? HELL YES, I didn't even have to THINK about this question! I mean it's BONO! I mean first of all I'd do almost anything he asked of me, secondly it's sort of like sharing spit with him :drool: But I guess I'm not really a germ freak at all, I will share food or drink with anyone, ice cream even...I really could care less.

AtomicBono said:

sounds like a good plan to me :drool: the new PLEBA girl fantasy... letting Bono use your toothbrush :lmao:

would I let Bono use my toothbrush? HELL YES, I didn't even have to THINK about this question! I mean it's BONO! I mean first of all I'd do almost anything he asked of me, secondly it's sort of like sharing spit with him :drool: But I guess I'm not really a germ freak at all, I will share food or drink with anyone, ice cream even...I really could care less.

Thats what I'm like! haha

:evil:

The title 'lame' kept me from checking this one out, but I was hunting for a poll where I embarrassed myself by not knowing how time zones worked:der:
and so how bad could 'lame' be really?!

Sorry to hear about your hip martha...hope it gets better soon!
Hip pain sucks worse than back pain...

And I'd let him use my toothbrush and utterly relish using it later, maybe not just on my teeth:ohmy:
have I embarrassed myself again? ( I prefer this way than by not knowing what the hell time it is across the pond....)

cheers all!

AtomicBono said:

AMEN!!!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom