Ladies tell me you agree I think Larry needs a

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was the grammys, when we first saw the new dew, that i started to find larry attractive. i definatly like the hair now.

My signature says it all! I've felt the same about Bono too...just wish he would listen to himself! :lol:

Oh, how I miss the Pop/pre-Elevation days! :sad:

I know! Even without the gel, I don't think it'd look as good as his short hair.

Whenever I've seen Larry of late, I realized that he is starting to actually look his age, unfortunately. I think that the hair is a big factor in that.

AttnKleinkind said:
Whenever I've seen Larry of late, I realized that he is starting to actually look his age, unfortunately. I think that the hair is a big factor in that.

My husband pointed that out, too, when we were watching the Grammys. Guess even Larry can't hold off the ravages of time forever.

Larry, sweetie, cut your hair shorter and quit smoking! :(

AttnKleinkind said:

Whenever I've seen Larry of late, I realized that he is starting to actually look his age,

Maybe the painting in his attic is sick of bearing the burden?

They are all looking pretty good. I also think Bono's hair is a real issue but were here to talk about Larry:drool: (I was watching the 90-00 DVD last night for the first time in a awhile and yeah... :sexy: :yes: damn you samantha morton!!)

NO WAY. I never liked his crewcut, it makes his nose look bigger and he's less attractive. I've been waiting for YEARS for him to grow it out and I love it longer!

Greaseball? That greased crewcut and greasy spikes with his bare scalp showing through were the slimiest look of all.

Keep the hair :up:

I love Larry's nose, so anything that makes it look bigger has got to be a good thing. This foul mullet look has to go. I'm not even going to go into the grease bit.

Back
Top Bottom