Ladies, Please Control Yourselves...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
...and post new topics only when necessary. There are so many new topics started in a single day, most all of them fall to the second page within hours, making it frustrating for a lot of us who would like to read through them all. A lot of these topics seem to have the same subject to them, so can't we condense them?

Also, there have been a lot of new girls joining lately, and I would just like to tell them that it's ok to reply to topics to make yourselves known, instead of starting a new thread for everything you would like to say. We'll all get to know you, it'll just take some time.

OK, that's it.
smile.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Hi April!!!
xyxwave.gif

I am so glad to have a few hours to enjoy Pleba....I miss this place so much when I am away!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*
Adam's Press Secretary/Personal Assistant

To add--

Don't be scared to ask two or three wuestions in the same thread. Or to keep adding to a thread with more questions. Keeps the old threads from falling into oblivion...

And I KNOW you're excited, but really. WE don't all need to share in new threads how excited we are that the boys contiunued the tour, making a new album, etc, etc...
smile.gif

With all the new girls, perhaps it's time to resurrect the New Girls thread? The one that talks about posting, pics, etc...?

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 12-01-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Very well said April.

I agree 100%.

I agree as well.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

frown.gif
I read the subject and thought this was gonna be about Larry offering people licks of a candy cane.
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Maybe we could start a "Random Questions" thread and that would provide a depository for all of the questions that don't seem to fit in anywhere, but don't neccesarily need their own thread? Just a suggestion. But I have to admit it does get a little overwhelming in here. It's recockulous that I have to check page two and sometimes, recently, page three for updates on threads I am keeping up with! We seem to have diahrea of the mouth in here!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
It's recockulous
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

I'd like to add my 2 cents-not related to this topic really...

Please don't come into here 'hiding' under a different user name to specifically harass certain people-it's mean and immature-this was already commented upon by one of the mods yesterday.

Don't get me wrong-I'm not saying anyone around here is doing it(or maybe someone is, but I sure hope not)but whoever is, or is behind it-it's really ridiculous, IMO.

And to go into threads specifically for the purpose of doing this-whether it's under a 'fake' name or not-why can't you just ignore the thread-or is it some sort of 'sport' to do things like this?
frown.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-02-2001).]

?

P.S. to my thread above...
I think a lot of the crowding in here as of late is due to the tour, and now that it is over I think things will slow down. I mean after each show we would have 6 or 7 different posts about each show, why couldn't we just condense it to one "Atlanta" thread(not picking on Atlanta people, just the most recent show) instead of 5 or 6? I know when I went to the Baltimore show there were three or four threads going about that particular show...Oh well, maybe next tour...
smile.gif

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 12-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I'd like to add my 2 cents-not related to this topic really...

Please don't come into here 'hiding' under a different user name to specifically harass certain people-it's mean and immature-this was already commented upon by one of the mods yesterday.

Don't get me wrong-I'm not saying anyone around here is doing it-but whoever is, or is behind it-it's really ridiculous, IMO.

And to go into threads specifically for the purpose of doing this-whether it's under a 'fake' name or not-why can't you just ignore the thread-or is it some sort of 'sport' to do things like this?
frown.gif

?! Is that who those people are? *sizzle like bacon* Oo those rascally varmints....
frown.gif

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

Originally posted by WildHonee:
It's recockulous
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!

Glad you liked that Mona. Hugs.

Fishy <><

------------------

biggrin.gif

(Disco is having a heart attack over this post of mine)

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

The only other thing I'll add here is-re. comments about 'wasted space' on this board or any of the other ones-everyone has their own opinion as to what constitutes that-I do, but I'm not going to try to tell anyone else what to do or not to do.
smile.gif

I just really think it's wrong to come in here for the purpose of picking on certain people,what they write and post, or to make cryptic references to those people and/or their posts, on other boards.

That's all I want to say about it, cause I get tired of all this negativity.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Gina Marie and I will now sing.

We have gathered together celebrities, including Bono, Edge, and Larry (yes, theyr'e chained to our feet. So what?), Jon Bon Jovi, Sting, Stewart Copeland (those two are separated by a wall of Echo and Mona), JC from NSync, Jakob Dylan, Scott Weiland, and Jude Law.

JUDE: Em...I don't sing.

Quit, pretty boy. OK We're gonna sing that snow in Africa song.

BONO: We did that 60 years ago!!

Yeah. This post is going nowhere. Ignore me.
smile.gif
The point is, Gina and I are raising funds to buy Larry clothes. So far we've collected nothing. Looks like Larry will have to go without clothes this Xmas....

------------------
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

How come we just don't make a PLEBA FAQ to go along with the Frictionary?

------------------
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world.
My girl, ignore their cold words.
The song of your heart's so true, the sai is a way for you.
Hey Nico, stay strong in this world, my girl.

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by J-Tree:
How come we just don't make a PLEBA FAQ to go along with the Frictionary?

Now that's a good idea! Especially since we have so many new girls right now. I'd be happy to put it together, if people want to submit ideas for questions/comments/guidelines...

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're fighting something we barely understand...Esperanto!"

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

?

P.S. to my thread above...
I think a lot of the crowding in here as of late is due to the tour, and now that it is over I think things will slow down. I mean after each show we would have 6 or 7 different posts about each show, why couldn't we just condense it to one "Atlanta" thread(not picking on Atlanta people, just the most recent show) instead of 5 or 6? I know when I went to the Baltimore show there were three or four threads going about that particular show...Oh well, maybe next tour...
smile.gif

yeah, yeah, yeah, picking on us Atlanta folk!
wink.gif
*jk*
I agree that it would be a good idea to have one thread dedicated to shows...

People come in here using fake names?

So?

I'm not harrassing anybody when I use this name, so I suppose that doesn't concern me.

And what is a "fake name" actually? Maybe the first name I chose was my fake name, and this is my real name.

Ooooooooh!!!!!!

------------------
"You whacked Dieter's giraffe!"

Ok I agree...because sometimes I don't come into PLEBA during like the nighttime and like i'll come in the morning and then i'll be like hey where did that thread go and stuff...but I don't think i'm guilty of posting with no reason..
smile.gif

*starts threads that have the following topics*

I buttoned my shirt and I had flashbacks of Larry anybody had the same thing happen to them?

Larry a sexy mofo (post away)

Larry is THE sexiest mofo

Larry a sexy mofo? (question this time)

Post pictures of Larry being a sexy mofo

lmao ok ok
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*