Ladies of PLEBA - Adam Pic Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very dirty of you, Adam. ;)

likestowatch.jpg

Well now, it depends on what he likes to watch. It could just be those specials on the Discovery Channel!!! :laugh:
If Adam wants to watch me, thats fine. Because I like to watch him do just about anything. :sexywink:
By the way, does anyone know if he quit smoking?

I think he's trying, cos at the Grammy's he was chewing gum, and in the "All Because of You" video, there's been other times too lately. Isn't that one way of curbing smoking, since you can't chew gum and smoke at the same time.

Good for him.

He chewed gum the whole concert and at the end he has a cigarette in his hands. If he tried to quit it didn't succeed.

I swear I read in a recent interview that Adam is giving up coffee, cause the caffeine is bad for you. If he is doing that, I really hope he's quiting smoking.

madonna's child said:
I swear I read in a recent interview that Adam is giving up coffee, cause the caffeine is bad for you. If he is doing that, I really hope he's quiting smoking.
*cough*decaffcoffee*cough*
he said hes a tea person on a radio 1 interview. :wink:

Hi!

Caffeine isn't bad for you but cigarettes are.............lost someone to cancer cause they would not stop smoking....wound up with throat cancer....and it's a dreadful disease...so I don't advise anyone to smoke.......now coffee....that's different....couldn't function without it.

carol
wizard2c

:|

I'd find Adam to be sexier if he quit smoking. Well, if it's possible for me to find Adam sexier...

If I get close enough in GA I'll offer him a piece of gum? :wink:

msmarylynne said:
GIVE UP COFFEE!!! What is wrong with my Adam?

It could be an Irish/English-Irish thing, tea does seem to be the beverage of choice over in Ireland. They have coffee, but tea seems more popular.

Tea has less caffiene than coffee.

I have asthma, so Adam would win major points with me if he did quit.
I have seen him chewing gum, but not smoking lately.
Of course, Adam is still smokin' in the hot studly man way though!! :drool:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'd find Adam to be sexier if he quit smoking. Well, if it's possible for me to find Adam sexier...

:yes: I'd be very pleased if all four of them quit smoking! Last I heard, Bono was down to three cigarettes a week (so why even bother? :scratch: ), but I don't know if Adam, Edge or Larry ever quit smoking, or tried to.

Back
Top Bottom