Labor Day: Our boys in white.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgewedding.jpg

bonoshadesupwinkportugal0hi.jpg

onecampaign2005.jpg

U2_Ireland_flag-vi-1.jpg

We only get bank holidays here, in the UK. Although we get lots of them, more than one. HAR! Several days off school. Get in. And yes, they all look wonderful in white.

And why can't you wear white after labour day? And how long for? Just the next day? Or the rest of the year? Or what? I know you said it was outdated, but I'm still curious.

Last edited:
SimplyConfused said:
We only get bank holidays here, in the UK. Although we get lots of them, more than one. HAR! Several days off school. Get in. And yes, they all look wonderful in white.

And why can't you wear white after labour day? And how long for? Just the next day? Or the rest of the year? Or what? I know you said it was outdated, but I'm still curious.

Supposed fashion experts consider white a summer color so your not supposed to wear it after September here at the end of the summer. I stretch it to the end. But they are talking about like pants shorts shoes etc. handbags. Hope that helps.

It's really white shoes, purses, jeans, skirts, anything clearly summer-oriented. You can always wear a white shirt, blouse or t-shirt, no rules about that.

Back
Top Bottom