LA pics of The Larry Mullen Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: LA pics of The Larry Mullen Band

Halup said:

I believe the reason for the look on The Edge's face was that while he was sitting down talking with Bono, he seemed to showing that he recognized this guitarist Courtney, because she has been up onstage with U2 on at least 2 prior occasions.

Bono had picked the band out at the tip of the ellipse saying "it pays to advertise" and when the girls got to the stage, I believe The Edge knew exactly who Courtney was and as he sat there with Bono, he was gesturing to her as he talked to Bono.

The photographer must have been right in front of me because this is the same angle I had inside the ellipse.

:ohmy: so you were right there in the front? people keep telling me he was gesturing to me and of course i had no clue. i'd give anything to know what he was saying. i just assumed there's no way he'd remember me from last time; what makes you think he did?

also, do i know you??

-- court

kellyahern said:

72f0985c.jpg

:shocked: larry gave up his drums?

Re: Re: LA pics of The Larry Mullen Band

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:shocked: larry gave up his drums?

Come on, you really think Larry would say no to chicks who can rock! There is nothing hotter then girls who know how to play rock and roll! :drool: :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: LA pics of The Larry Mullen Band

Originally posted by Halup

I believe the reason for the look on The Edge's face was that while he was sitting down talking with Bono, he seemed to showing that he recognized this guitarist Courtney, because she has been up onstage with U2 on at least 2 prior occasions.

Bono had picked the band out at the tip of the ellipse saying "it pays to advertise" and when the girls got to the stage, I believe The Edge knew exactly who Courtney was and as he sat there with Bono, he was gesturing to her as he talked to Bono.

The photographer must have been right in front of me because this is the same angle I had inside the ellipse.
-- court

when has she been on the stage before and why?
as part of another band?
how interesting!

Back
Top Bottom