LA. April 6 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking bout the pic from his birthday last tour?

2mlj0i

2mljle

Now in the second pic you can see how some girls kinda just jumped up there (ie. the sprinter in the lower let).....the big difference was it was his birthday, he invited several girls up anyways so it wasn't a matter of hogging the 'moment' and most importantly everyone behaved and lined up in an orderly fashion. :wink:

Last edited:
btw, i just wanted to add that i got the "bono running" photos from atU2's Flickr group- they were taken by m220. i hope that he/she doesn't mind me posting them!

they are really great pics... i'd love to see video from LA2!! :)

So confused...brain too small... :confused:

The pics of the girl are now red X's. So I don't know how trashy she looked close up. The photos of Bono running from her are taken from a distance - but in those shots, she looks fine.

So, how "bad" was she? What made her look trashy? Also, what happened? How did Bono escape from her with the other girl? He ran away and then what?

:lol: Im not even getting into this

doctorwho said:

The pics of the girl are now red X's. So I don't know how trashy she looked close up. The photos of Bono running from her are taken from a distance - but in those shots, she looks fine.

So, how "bad" was she? What made her look trashy? Also, what happened? How did Bono escape from her with the other girl? He ran away and then what?

doctorwho said:

Okay, since I've already been called a frump, I'll try to be nice.

She was chasing Bono and the other girl with her arms up in air and because she was wearing a halter type top, her humongous boobs were flopping around like crazy. When it was time for both girls to leave the stage, she got down on her hands and knees, did some sort of cat like thing and then twisted her ass around and shook it at Bono. I couldn't see it from my seat, but apparently she had a pic of U2 taped to her ass... from my vantage point, it looked like she was inviting him do something obscene. :shrug:

This thread is sooo funny.

Anyway, I subscribe to that u2 yahoo groups thingie. Apparently, this girl posted this there today...

I cant believe it but I finally did it!!! I danced with BONO!! I had
to jump over some fans
heads, a gard rail, a huge hole, and lets not forget the SCARY
SECERITY GARDS!! But I did it
I found BONO!!! I also had NO SHOES, PURSE, NOTHING!! I left that in
the PIT!! Thank GOD!
The FANS found me and had my stuff! It was "SUREAL" I know there was
another girl on
stage, but I only saw ME & BONO!! It was soooooooooo crazy!!!!!!!! I
couldnt leave!! I waited
forever to meet him! Almost 15 years!!!!! I was a good fan! I waited
in the HEAT befor the
shows, but no BONO?? I even waited after the shows! and FROZE MY ASS
OFF!! but no
BONO?? This was my ONLY CHANCE! So I TOOK IT! Im posting this because
I have NO
PHOTOS of this!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! If you or anyone you
know was at the show
last night at the STAPLES CENTER can you PLEASE send me PHOTOS. I was
the girl in the
PINK TOP/ BLUE JEANS/NO SHOES he..he.
Thank you for listining, U2 ROCKS!!!! GOD BLESS BONO!!! and YOU!
DAZZA DELRIO

and then everyone ripped her a new one...

She also has her own website... www.dazza.com

my favorite post likened her to a "drunk, naked, fat guy running across the field at a baseball game. While everyone points and stares at you, nobody really wants to see it, and it only takes away from the show. "

How very true... :lol:
thank you "james" whoever you are...

It's the u2-talk group. I have no idea how I got signed up for that one in the first place :huh:. I've been getting the summary emails for years and usually just delete them 'cause they never really have anything interesting in them.
I guess my "ripping her a new one" statement was a tad exaggerated, I had only skimmed the email and the post about the naked guy stuck out. Most people told her that her stealing the other girl's lime light was uncool.

Bono's American Wife said:

She was chasing Bono and the other girl with her arms up in air and because she was wearing a halter type top, her humongous boobs were flopping around like crazy. When it was time for both girls to leave the stage, she got down on her hands and knees, did some sort of cat like thing and then twisted her ass around and shook it at Bono. I couldn't see it from my seat, but apparently she had a pic of U2 taped to her ass... from my vantage point, it looked like she was inviting him do something obscene. :shrug:

:shocked: Fist time I'm reading the whole thing and the pictures are :ohmy: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom