LA. April 6 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theyoonaboramer said:
Hot chicks are always intimidating, that is why he ran from her playfully.

Um riiiight, Bono has never been in the company of beautiful women *cough-supermodels-cough*.....he surely must not have known how to handle himself and that is why he ran.

Like I said before the Anahiem girl danced suggestively but she was sexy about it---not sleazy.

starsgoblue said:

Well.....this girl not only broke through security and went up on stage uninivited but she acted like that once up on stage. I mean Bono grabbed the other girl and RAN from her! I don't think any of us here would do that. There is a big difference IMO. :shrug: Think what you want though you're entitled to it.

Now the other girl from Anahiem.....from what I hear she danced well but she was sexy not trashy---world of difference to me.

Believe me, I agree! The girl was absolutely crazy. Not only did she embarrass herself in front of thousands of people, she'll forever be known as the "trashy LA 2 girl with huge fake boobs." LOL. I am not condoning what she did at all. She was horribly nasty, and if she was trying to "impress" Bono it clearly had the opposite effect. lol.

It's just that... I dunno. I wasn't saying that any of you would do what she did. It's just that examining pictures of Bono's rear-end, secretly trading embarrassing photos of Bono bending over (naked) at the beach isn't any better than what the sleazy girl did. It pretty much shows the same amount of respect towards the guy.

I know I'm going to shot for saying that, and I don't mean to offend anyone... It's just my honest opinion. :shrug:

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:

Believe me, I agree! The girl was absolutely crazy. Not only did she embarrass herself in front of thousands of people, she'll forever be known as the "trashy LA 2 girl with huge fake boobs." LOL. I am not condoning what she did at all. She was horribly nasty.

It's just that... I dunno. I wasn't saying that any of you would do what she did. It's just that examining pictures of Bono's rear-end, secretly trading embarrassing photos of Bono bending over (naked) at the beach isn't any better than what the sleazy girl did. It pretty much shows the same amount of respect towards the guy.

I know I'm going to shot for saying that, and I don't mean to offend anyone... It's just my honest opinion. :shrug:

I've never seen a pic of Bono doing whatever naked at a beach....frankly that doesn't sound very appealing to me either. :|

I don't know who you were speaking for but sorry, not me. Not offended at what you said, but I fear you may be using a broad brush to paint us all with.

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:

It's just that examining pictures of Bono's rear-end, secretly trading embarrassing photos of Bono bending over (naked) at the beach isn't any better than what the sleazy girl did. It pretty much shows the same amount of respect towards the guy.

There's no point in arguing with them. It's a one sided argument. No other opinions are allowed in here. I already got a warning from mod Miroslava for saying the same thing, although sarcastically. I admit I took some cheap shots at these PLEBA girls, but really the only thing you can do is turn it into a joke when they are this serious about such a stupid thing. There's no reasoning with a bunch of angry frumps.

starsgoblue said:

I've never seen a pic of Bono doing whatever naked at a beach....frankly that doesn't sound very appealing to me either. :|

I don't know who you were speaking for but sorry, not me. Not offended at what you said, but I fear you may be using a broad brush to paint us all with.

Hmm... Well, aren't those what the "hidden dragon" pictures were/are? :| Ehhh... That's what I assumed, but perhaps I don't want to know. Yikes. lol.

As for the beach pictures, it's just that Bono sued the magazine that took those. I'm sorry about the "broad brush" thing... I didn't mean to point a finger at you, stars. I just remember, in another thread, someone describing those pictures and a lot of people were leaving their email addresses to get copies. :| It's just sad because I'm sure Bono would be mortified if he knew those photos were still floating around online.

Again, sorry about the finger-pointing. *sigh* Agree to disagree, I guess? :cool:

Last edited:
theyoonaboramer said:
There's no point in arguing with them. It's a one sided argument. No other opinions are allowed in here. I already got a warning from mod Miroslava for saying the same thing, although sarcastically. I admit I took some cheap shots at these PLEBA girls, but really the only thing you can do is turn it into a joke when they are this serious about such a stupid thing. There's no reasoning with a bunch of angry frumps.

You didn't get a warning because you had an opinion. You got a warning because you were(are still?) acting like a 12 year old....:eyebrow:

Nerfherder, we're cool. No worries.

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:

Believe me, I agree! The girl was absolutely crazy. Not only did she embarrass herself in front of thousands of people, she'll forever be known as the "trashy LA 2 girl with huge fake boobs." LOL. I am not condoning what she did at all. She was horribly nasty, and if she was trying to "impress" Bono it clearly had the opposite effect. lol.

You're entitled to an opinion just like everyone on this forum. :)
I love seeing new pics of B and I think everyone does...I do know where you are getting at regarding seeing embarassing photos of him though.

No worries for getting shot! :wink:

theyoonaboramer said:

There's no reasoning with a bunch of angry frumps.

Oh darn, you figured us out.

We were hoping no one would figure out that the P in PLEBA stands for Pissy Puritanicals.

theyoonaboramer said:

Why do you even bother coming in here then? All you are doing is causing problems.

u2bonogirl said:
it does seem that Bono is getting all the attention. and adam is getting more than usual :eyebrow:
I wouldnt mind more pics of larry standing up banging on his drum. His bum looks cute when he does that :D

I have some Larry pictures from SD1 & SD2 along with a hell of alot of Bono and Adam. I need to upgrade my system on my mac so I'll be doing that sunday :huh:

Sorry gals. I want to make Love and Peace or Else. No more dissenting opinion here. We have our differences, but let's put them behind.

Let's get back to the real thread. Hey can somebody post more pictures zeroed in on Bono's crotch?! :drool:

One more complaint theyoonaboramer and I'll have to remove your access to this forum, sorry.

And pictures of Bono's crotch shots are not allowed here.

OMG, bono really did run away from the 2nd girl! :lol:

8773413_cefb14c4ef_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom