L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Day Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay Verte! Hooray for Bonofied U! :applaud: Can we come to your domain? How did you get it, are the pics from there and how can I get one that will post here? :hyper: Love your pics! :wave:

hotmullet2.jpg

bonowar1.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Yay Verte! Hooray for Bonofied U! :applaud: Can we come to your domain? How did you get it, are the pics from there and how can I get one that will post here? :hyper: Love your pics! :wave:

Thanks, U2Kitten! :D I'm so excited I just had to spill! Sure you all are more than welcome to come to my domain! I'm working on 3D artwork for the site (I need to get my butt on the ball for some other artwork too hehe), so I hope that I can have it up and running soon. I figure that Bono deserves all the devoted websites he can get, hehe. This hosting plan I found has great deals, so I said I gotta get one for Bono :D Cause you all know how the Bono addiction is ;) Sure, you better believe I'm planning on posting pix. And I should make you all my official pic finders heheh ;) :yes: Thanks!! I'm glad you like the pix I select. I try to find the rare ones. :D I love the pics you post too -- and the pic threads you start! :hug:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I know what you mean Angela, those eyes!! :love: He should wear less shades! :cute:

oneeyes.jpg

:yes:.

Thankfully he's not wearing any in that picture...:drool:...

His eyes are so hypnotizing...he looks at you and you feel like you have to return the gaze...

Originally posted by verte76
Wouldn't you love to be in her place?? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes. Definitely.

Angela

Bonofied U said:
Thanks for the very nice pix!!!! :drool: :heart:

What a sweet man he is!

:love: :cute:

337%3C37%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D734%3D454%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C2%3B6829%3Bot1lsi

337%3C37%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D734%3D454%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C2%3B682%3A2ot1lsi

337%3C37%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D734%3D454%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C2%3B683%3A3ot1lsi

Very cute. He looks great!

Originally posted by Bonofied U
Sorry if this seems like bragging here, but congratulate me on getting my own Bono domain. :wink: so excited! :dance:

Congratulations! :dance:.

I'll be sure to check it out...and I'd be happy to help find pictures for the site (hunting for good Bono pictures-yeah, that's gonna be such a tough job, LOL).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Very cute. He looks great!

Congratulations! :dance:.

I'll be sure to check it out...and I'd be happy to help find pictures for the site (hunting for good Bono pictures-yeah, that's gonna be such a tough job, LOL).

Angela

Thanks, glad you enjoy the pix!

Great! Thank you! I'm still working on 3D Bono so stay tuned heheh. Ok, thanks! Any help would be appreciated. :D :hug:

Seabird said:
When your site is ready would you please post a link? I love your pictures too!

You bet! Thanks for your interest! :D And I'm glad you are enjoying the pix :D My av is a lil preview of 3D Bono ;) So stay tuned hehe :)

Seabird said:
:up: :) Looks like it's going to be cool and full of Bono love! :heart:

Thanks!!! :D I'm so excited about it! And you bet it's gonna be made with love -- I have a deep respect and admiration for that man -- of course I bet you all do too! ;) :yes: :heart:

Nice to meet you btw, Seabird! (btw that's my favorite line in "Hands that built..." ) :)

Bonofied U said:
Thanks, glad you enjoy the pix!

You're welcome, and how could anyone not enjoy pictures like that? :).

Originally posted by Bonofied U
Great! Thank you! I'm still working on 3D Bono so stay tuned heheh. Ok, thanks! Any help would be appreciated. :D :hug:

No problem. Happy to do what I can.

That 3D Bono sounds very interesting.

I look forward to seeing it (and the site).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

You're welcome, and how could anyone not enjoy pictures like that? :).

Good point LOL ;)

No problem. Happy to do what I can.

That 3D Bono sounds very interesting.

I look forward to seeing it (and the site).

Thanks, much appreciated :) And thank you -- I'm working hard on it. It's actually a 3D Mesh figure that I "morph" and move around to get to look like Bono. It can be very tedious but well worth it, because it's fun. :yes:

Thank you, I'll get it ready and post the link ASAP. :)

flaming june said:
Bonofied U, your avatar is awesome!!! Wow, you really made it? :up:

Aww, shucks thanks! If they had a blush emoticon I'd use it LOL.

Yep, I made it using some 3D and 2D programs. I'm trying to design my site that way too. :D I hope you all like it when I've got it up!

flaming june said:

I'll be sure to check out your site then Bonofied U!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! The 3rd pic I haven't seen before! Woohoo! What a GREAT start to the morning! You just made me hyper with these pix LOL! :hyper: :cute: :love: THANK YOU!

Ok, great! Thanks for your interest in my site -- can't wait for you all to see it :D

Last edited:
Because his smile is adorable and because I wasted all that time putting my stills on snapcracklepopfish...and because LEATHER Day threads should last forever...
337%3C676323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B58%3D%3A36%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C4388263ot1lsi

Baby hang on

Tabby said:
As long as it's full of BONO pics I'm there :wave:

Ok, I'll try my very best :D Maybe we can create a picture club or something for it. I'll have to do a lot of brain storming, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom