Kyan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Random observation... (I love Kyan too btw)...doesn't the way Edge dresses now remind you of some of the makeovers they do on this show? I've seen him in the pre-wrinkled jeans recently, the t-shirt under the sport coat, fashionable black dress shoes. lol. Did any of you see the episode where they madeover the guy that wore the bad toupee and shaved his head? That really reminded me of Edge now that he shaved his head too.

Not that I'm complaining. I love the way Edge dresses and looks now. He's definately at a peak of some sort. :D

lol Olive I wonder if there's a new Q Eye episode tonight. I haven't watched it lately. I need some Kyan :drool: :D

I agree Edgette, Edge looks great lately :heart: I don't think even Carson could improve him, and would probably say his t-shirts and jeans are cool :wink:

I hope this one's not already here..

misc003.jpg

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

Hello gorgeous! :love:

Originally posted by oliveu2cm

Um, did anyone see the episode where they made over the ice skater?

he- hello :drool:

:yes: Oh, I agree... that guy was SO hot... and so was Kyan as usual.

misc002.jpg

Here he is with Bobby Gant from Showtime's Queer as Folk. It was rumoured that they were dating but Kyan said they're just friends... I think they make a lovely couple anyway. :D

I missed the skater episode. I have missed it every Tuesday night, and in re-runs too :angry: Was it John Zimmerman?

I saw a "letter" Kyan wrote that he isn't seeing Bobby. They sure look gorgeous together :drool: I don't have Showtime but I've heard about that show.

Stupid watermark

3050361.jpg

Now that you mentioned it Edge does kinda have a made-over-look to him - I love Edge in all phases - even the pop "pimp-daddy" phase was cool. Kyan - so hot - such a waste for single girls. Thanks for the reminder of new shows!

Keocmb said:
WHHHY IS HE GAY!?

Life is so cruel sometimes :(

I fell asleep and missed it..and forgot to tape it :angry: I'm sure it will be on a re-run this week

I did see the repeat episode when Kyan had that oh-so-tight camo shirt on :drool:

I got sucked into my Alias vortex :crack: and I couldn't pull myself away to watch it.

I'll have to catch the rerun too! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom