Kilborne bashing Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lady lemonade

Acrobat
So the tv is playing in the background and for some reason Craig Kilborne is on and he made at least 3 remarks bashing my beloved Bono. Something about the most "pompous speech" while he showed an excerpt of the "God is in the room" speech. Also: "we have some great news, Bono does not have a twin."
Bah, I always though Craig Kilborne was a jerk, so juvenile, his humor seems designed to appeal to frat boys. Wow, Carmen Electra is now french-kissing Dave Navarro
eek.gif

How clever...

Kilborn is the scum of the universe. Jon Stewart should have gotten his position.

Long live Conan!!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

The man, or his lame joke writers, are obviously not U2 fans and ignorant- ignorant to the reference to God being in the room which has been a theme throughout ATYCLB and Elevation. If he doesn't know what the @#$%& he's talking about, he should shut up. It's rude and unfair.

P.S. I know I WISH Bono DID have a twin, don't most of you?
wink.gif

who?s Craig Kilborne ???

seriouslu, I?ve never heard his name

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 03-01-2002).]

Yeah, if I'm up that late I always watch Conan. (And, you know, Conan's got Irish pride.
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by Ana:

from which network is he?
And F*** him !!! We are F***** because Bono doesn't have a twin! *siiiigh*

He's on CBS... He used to host the Daily Show, but got "too big" for that. But that's okay Jon Stewart is much better.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

AIM: daisyone75

Bonobono is a gentle boy

Craig Kilborne needs to shut the *#%$ up! I just KNEW that some bloody-buggery-imbeciles were going to misunderstand what Bono was saying...Bono was right: right down the hall from beatification is crucifixion. Here come the "Bono-still-thinks-he's-God jokes.
Screw 'em all. If they don't understand, who needs 'em? Anyway, WE know how wonderful he is!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Honestly..
rolleyes.gif

I always hated Craig Kilbourne. Stupid idiot. Jon Stewart is a 100x better than Craig Kilbourne, and so is Conan.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

It would seem that loads of ppl are bashing Bono over the grammys speeches from the articles I've read on youtwo.net
frown.gif

------------------
Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Kilborne is obviously trying to jump on the cheap bash Bono bandwagon... I guess this is what keeps his smartass ahead of beloved Conan O'brien...
mad.gif

------------------
I will sing, sing a new song.
How long to sing this song?

Fengche@aol.com

I've ALWAYS hated Kilborn!!!!!!!

I'm sooo sorry Tom Snyder retired! He had class. This idiot is never funny, dont waste your time on him.
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom