KEROUAC ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
OK I'm not gonna ask for major help like the postmodernism thing (which, again, went woooooooonderfully. P.S.MoonPhisto--guess whose b-day...)

But I remember some ppl mentioning liking Jack Kerouac so I was thinking to myself

'Self,' I said....lol

Does anyone have a site where they have Kerouac poems in their entirty? All the sites I found just have little quotes or tell me where to buy books.

The only books I found in a store were $20 and barely had any poems.

I have to be Kerouac on Wed.! I died of alcoholism!!!! I need my poems!!!!!

Thank you
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

*sniff*

I hope you guys are just too busy finding me new Bono pics to help me with my homework...*sniff*

I did everything else by myself! I swear! I just can't find poems.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Mona...well I've read alot of Jack in my day,and I'm sorry to say there is'nt much "poetry" if any, that I've read.

What books have you read?
There is a really great biography on Kerouac and right now I'm not recalling the author's name,being that it's been about 15 years ago that I read it...but I could find out for you if you are curious...

On The Road(of course),The Dharma Bums and Desolation Angels...those were my favorites that I read when I was younger.
Sorry I could'nt help out more than that...

i don't even do my own homework, mona!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Back
Top Bottom