Kariann and Schmeg are at my house!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
:D:D:D:D

kariannandschmegatarws.jpg

:shifty: no pictures of arw at this late hour......:crazy:

Sounds like fun! I hope you ladies have a great time together!

We got back from an Irish fair where Gaelic Storm played :drool:

as for more pictures......I didn't have my camera on hand with me tonight :( I guess I'll have to remember that for tomorrow :D

Hey I see it's Kariann's birthday have a great one!
birthday.gif
:wave:

Well it's Saturday night guess you're out partying! Hope it was fun!

:up: i'm sure you're all having loads of fun

when are you coming to visit me?

I like that one too. I don't want to go home tomorrow. :(

I think she's hiding so she doesn't have to take us to the airport...we are THAT MUCH FUN. :yes:

:applaud: Band Aid!

Very, very nice gifts...................I love the pic of Bono in the spotlights..........I can't get enough of it. Pack it carefully.......you might want to take out insurance;)

:sigh: Kariann and Schmeg aren't at my house anymore :sad: :grumpy: I dropped them off at the airport about 2 hours ago and I already miss them :(

We had a wonderful weekend :yes: At least I did! We did so much stuff that I felt like I was on vacation myself! One of the best things was we all found a new band that we love....Gaelic Storm :drool: If you haven't heard them then go buy one of their CD's!!! You won't be disappointed! We saw them at an Irish Festival on Friday and afterwards we each bought a CD.

:sigh: Hopefully I'll see Kariann in a few weeks (maybe Schmeg too???) Then I won't see them until October :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hey, thanks for telling us about Gaelic Storm. I admit I've never heard of them :reject: but I'll bet I'd like them. Sounds like you gals had a blast!

arw9797 said:
:sigh: Kariann and Schmeg aren't at my house anymore :sad: :grumpy: I dropped them off at the airport about 2 hours ago and I already miss them.

We had a wonderful weekend :yes: At least I did! We did so much stuff that I felt like I was on vacation myself! One of the best things was we all found a new band that we love....Gaelic Storm :drool: If you haven't heard them then go buy one of their CD's!!! You won't be disappointed! We saw them at an Irish Festival on Friday and afterwards we each bought a CD.

:sigh: Hopefully I'll see Kariann in a few weeks (maybe Schmeg too???) Then I won't see them until October :sad: :sad: :sad:
I'm home and it's humid and foggy here in RI. The closer we got to the ground, the cloudier it got. How weird it it that seven hours ago I was in Minnesota and in seven hours I'll be at work?!

It was a great weekend, and I miss you guys already, too. :sad: Keep your fingers crossed about Labor Day for me...but otherwise I can go see Gaelic Storm again! :groupie: I've had Johnny Tarr stuck in my head since Friday night (even though I listened to U2 on the plane!) and that isn't a bad thing!

Sounds like you three had a really great time! There is nothing like getting to spend time with good friends.

I've heard of Gaelic Storm. The have a small following around here. I guess now I'll have to check them out.

shari schultz said:
Very, very nice gifts...................I love the pic of Bono in the spotlights..........I can't get enough of it. Pack it carefully.......you might want to take out insurance;)

That was carried on the plane and under my watchful eye the whole flight! :D

It really was a great weekend and one of best birthday's I've had in a long time. It meant alot to be able to share it with Schmeg and ARW....I :heart: you guys. Hopefully I'll be hanging with ARW in a couple weeks for LD to make my 10 day Gapathon worth it...crossing fingers that some luck will shine upon Schmeg to be there too...otherwise you have permission to use my line with Patrick! :wink:

I was going to post my return here last night but after going on and on about the weekend and all of the fun....and my mom and I staring at the Bono pictures for a few minutes and discussing where they would be displayed and my mom telling me some news I decided to chill out and get some sleep.

Back
Top Bottom