Kaf,we`re all waiting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
k, so.. I'm putting the finishing touches on the last chapter now. Not sure when I'll post it, but it will be asap :uhoh:

After all the wait and anticipation, I hope people won't be disappointed with it :uhoh: All that and hype for just another regular chapter :lol: :uhoh:

Err, when I said 'ASAP', I meant within the next few days, not hours.. :uhoh: Probably should've specified..

The chapter is actually finished now, I just have to add all the smilie codes and whatnot :yes: Takes longer than you'd think :nerd:

kafrun said:
Err, when I said 'ASAP', I meant within the next few days, not hours.. :uhoh: Probably should've specified..

The chapter is actually finished now, I just have to add all the smilie codes and whatnot :yes: Takes longer than you'd think :nerd:

thats what I like to hear :yes::love:

just writing the story is hard work so I know the long hours ya went through and you need a big :hug:

So here's what happened.. :uhoh:

Had the chapter all done, aside from a few little edits needed here and there, and was going to post.. then TO happened. I thought I'd try to post it while still on vacation, but I remembered that the chapter is on my home computer.. so.. :uhoh:

Going to go see if it's postable now :hmm:

:tumbleweed:

:uhoh:

GrumpyHug.gif

Back
Top Bottom