K-i-s-s-i-n-g.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
edge_bono_sing.jpg

[color=royal blue]OK they are seriously snuggling there.

BONO'S NOSE: *beep*
EDGE'S NOSE: *beep*

That just happens to be the secret signal calling for posting of Bono / Edge pics.

HOO AH

edbo-oct1.jpg

edbo-jt1.jpg

edbo-jt5.jpg

o_O

edbo-ab1.jpg

aw
[/color]

edbo-ab12.jpg

edbo-pas1.jpg

edbo-pas2.jpg

edbo-pop15.jpg

edbo-all5.jpg

edbo-all8.jpg

edbo-all19.jpg

:bono: : Don't be jealous of :edge: now, Mona.

Garrr quiet you.

BTW if anyone makes an animated gif of that Bono and Edge thing during PopMex's Mysterious Ways (you know what I mean), I will be your best friend.

almost!

Attachments

• 1bigbonoedge.jpg
    1bigbonoedge.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Sorry Daisy that was the one I had tried to attach the first time and it didn't take for some reason so I went back and edited it in and then you posted the same one, well it's a cute pic!

I :heart: seeing Bono and Edge together! They love eachother so much and it shows all over their faces!
Here are some of my favorites:
Bono%26Edge%20BlackWhite.jpg

Bono%26Edge%20on%20stage.jpg
Bono%26Edge4.jpg

Bono%20edge.jpg

the only thing cuter than Bono getting 'close to the Edge' is Bono & Ali and/or Edgie & Morleigh! :heart: :) :heart:

hey, it's Nehru Edge! Love this picture!!

edbo-pas2.jpg

Attachments

• bono ali smooch.jpg
    bono ali smooch.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 177
Um I don't have any kissy pics...but I like this thread! And I had to find a place to see my new avatar...ok I'm a schmuck...*stares at Pete avatar* :D

Okay! Time for hippy's pick for favorite Edge and Bono moment...of the moment...

At Red Rocks when Bono sings "brother" he looks at Edge with the cutest little look...

Okay, ANOTHER one! When Bono waltzes over to Edge and starts to sort of giggle at him and Edge just kind of giggles and pushes Bono out of the way...

must....leave....thread....Bono and Edge....too....cute....

so cute!!! they have one of those friendships...i hope they realize how lucky they truly are...*fuzzies*...on the boston dvd...during stay (i think), bono and edge are back to back and it's so cute i want to cry when i see it!

MonaVox said:
Bono and Edge thing during PopMex's Mysterious Ways (you know what I mean)

Um, are you talking about this? :D

Attachments

• popani.gif
    popani.gif
    390.1 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom