Just out of curiosity, have you ever met any of the wives/gfs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by UV2001:
I think I might have seen some of the wives/g/fs back stage at Slane but I'm not sure.

How did you get to go backstage??? That's incredible!!

This thread is giving me unbelivable U2 fuzzies. There girlfriends and wives are soooo lucky!!!

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Originally posted by Discoteque:

I REALLY want some Bono bumpage about now.
smile.gif

i hear you, disco!

i'd be almost as happy to meet ali as i would her husband. she's really cool.

Me To I would love to meet Ali as much as Bono. At least with Ali I wouldnt pass out. lol. I respect and admire Ali highly even thou she has my man!!!

Peace. Karla

Originally posted by elaine269:
BACK STAGE AT SLANE. rewind there abit

amen to that!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

hey hold on there! one of ya's talked about naomi campbell >shudder< buttt, whattbout aislinn? did any of ya's perhaps see her a long time ago or something? jest wonderin...

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Yes, Susie Smith of Principle. They've been together for a few years, but noone that I know of has ever seen her.

well, she was in the Simpsons, apparently the kojak girl. But I don?t know. Someone said that she?s a very pretty, petit woman with long hair. well, that sounds more like it than the kojak

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
hey hold on there! one of ya's talked about naomi campbell >shudder< buttt, whattbout aislinn? did any of ya's perhaps see her a long time ago or something? jest wonderin...

waaarrrrggh! anyone? anyone? cuz well i mean my fanfic is....dying and i need a wee bit of info on her or SOMETHING! *sob* my writing muse has run away...

------------------
i talk too much, so talk with me! AIM: BoNovoX2U2
or talk to me through evil MSN : u2jamjar@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
waaarrrrggh! anyone? anyone? cuz well i mean my fanfic is....dying and i need a wee bit of info on her or SOMETHING! *sob* my writing muse has run away...

she left edgie. she's a bitch and a fool.

Back
Top Bottom