JUST ORDERED THE BIBLE...LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hi all !
Just wanted to tell ya I just ordered "the bible" aka U2 at the End of the World... from Amazon.com!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't wait to read it! I heard so many good things about it here that I had to get it before the the 3rd leg.
smile.gif

I couldn't get it in the book stores here in hawaii(borders, Barnes&Noble and Waldenbooks). I called them all and they said I had to special order it..sheesh..this island is pitiful..But I should of expected that here. It's just hard to get anything here, takes forever..

Anyways, I should get it this week..Just thought I would share my excitement...
biggrin.gif

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Enjoy!!

I'm reading it for the second time right now and just realized that my english must have sucked the last time I read it because it's a whole new book for me now. And it's so funny, you laugh everytime you read it and you get an amzing insight in their personal relationship to each other as friends and as bandmembers.
Congrats to a perfect buy!

Sara

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Awesome! I'm sure you will love it!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

OMG, you will LOVE this book! Not only is it crammed full of U2eyness, insider info, and amazing stories, but you will laugh SO hard at some of their antics (esp. Bono of COURSE)...I swear, at times, it was like a written version of the Monkees TV show! And OH YES...there IS something about that very topic in the book, and just as funny.
smile.gif

Like MissZ, I'm on my second round, but I'm sure there will be many other re-reads!

Maybe we should start a BFB "book report" thread where we can discuss this magical book???

Disco

i need to get that book! can you buy it at the bookstore? like borders? cause i can't order it online (don't have a credit card, my parents would think i'm crazy.
wink.gif
)

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

"Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride."

Madonna's child..

You should be able to get it thru borders or barnes and noble..as long as you live on the mainland which I take it you do..When I called them here in hawaii(borders) they said they were out but could special order it..So, if they don't have in stock then special order it.

Peace..

------------------
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

U2Fanatic4ever-
ALOHA! What island do you live on?
I work for one of the biggest Hawaii vacation wholesalers in the US. I won an awesome trip last year to Kona and Oahu, you live in PARADISE!
wink.gif

I really loved it there...
Some of my friends have moved to Maui ...
Just thought I'd say hi!

Aloha U2SJ!!!

I live on Oahu...in Honolulu area near the airport..Yeah its paradise all right..I love the big island..Kona is real cool..Lots of great Coffee farms there..<<<Am a serious coffee lover..! Can't beat Kona coffee, especially the premium blend: peaberry at 25$ a pound...but so worth it! Smooothest taster ever!...If you like coffee and want the website I will give it to ya..

You can email me at: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Peace!

------------------
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Back
Top Bottom