'just in case' - I want to say Im sorry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.yes the awards take place tonight, and it looks like it'll be a fantastic day and all but......................Im not absolutely sure I will be going, for 2 reasons, let me explain why......

For one - At the age of 26 Im not so brave to enter into things by myself anymore, last time I had a friend accompany me......but these days Im trying to shrug that friend off cause shes a liar, a theif to her mother.....a great 'story-maker', etc, something I DONT need nowadays, plus shes married and Im not keen to trail her and blah blah...................therefore might find it harder and feel a bit of a pr*ck really doing this on my own, yes I know a lot of u may tink Im being selfish, but Im not as brave as I used to be.............
frown.gif
........i do have other mates, but some live far far away (england).......

the other reason which is a main one is my mum...........recently shes been put on BP tabs and hasnt been feeling so wonderful.............I kinda like to be around her now when Im home to stroke her head and comfort her and hug her when shes lying down...........shes taken care of me when I was unwell, now its my turn......................
......if I go home tonight, and shes feeling fine and I think it might be ok, I may try for photos of U2........but glory knows when they will turn up.........but on the other hand if shes feeling fine, and up for it I might ask her to the cinema, just to get her out of the house for a while, for her sake - it all depends...........and with a holiday next week, I feel sad to see her sad................so I may just be at home instead or out............depending depending

so thats why Im letting u know, If I dont go tonight I hope u can find it in ur hearts to forgive me, I'd be so sorry for lettin u down........i know so many of u go out of ur way for U2y tings.........and this woulda been an opp.......................

.....unfort right now my mum is more on my mind.................forgive me..........

lets get this party going, we will always party hard, party hard, party hard ,party hard, party hard.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

That's okay Maddie I know just what you mean. I'd be afraid to go out at night in crowd like that alone too. I'm not as big of a chicken as I used to be, but I couldn't do that alone. I'd be too scared to walk back to the car! I know you worry about your mum and you don't want her to worry about you. I know how that feels too. There were things I didn't do that I wanted to do because my mom was sick at the time and I didn't want to worry her. It's sweet of you to worry about letting us down because I know you'd be disappointed too.

Don't feel so bad, U2 might not even be there. I haven't seen anything saying they would go. Of course if you do get to go that's cool, but don't feel bad if you don't.

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Take care, maddie...don't worry about us or U2.

(((maddie)))

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

ach I know but, I feel like Im lettin u all down from not getting snaps or a report of who I saw, blah blah......

Its just tonight, I want to put U2 sightings aside and take my muma outta the house for her sake...............

BV lets hope u manage to get a snap if u there girlf. and HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YA!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Do what's best for you, Maddie. U2 can wait for another day.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

well, thank u all so much for understandin....
smile.gif
..I will hush up now.........the only thing that hurts a little is that this woulda been a one-time opp to possibly have gotten a photo or a siggie..............
frown.gif

ah weell - I can only hope hope hope I get another chance, some day...........before I reach 50 ........
biggrin.gif

I absolutely understand.
smile.gif
I'm suprised you thought of us here.
biggrin.gif
Bono may even be in Prague.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

(((maddie)))

You do what you think is right girl. You will get your U2 sighting another time.

((((Maddie)))) You're such a sweet girl! Nothing, not even U2, is more important than time with your mother, especially when she's not feeling well. You sound like a wonderful daughter
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom