Just got done scannin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well, rivergoat inspired me to scan several pics from books and magazines into my 'puter. Some of these may be shots you guys haven't seen before. Enjoy! :D

Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-05.jpg

ladylardence said:
Well, rivergoat inspired me to scan several pics from books and magazines into my 'puter. Some of these may be shots you guys haven't seen before. Enjoy! :D

Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-05.jpg

Thank you, ladylardence. :hug: :bow: I love the sexy babies Larry and Edge and the first one! :combust:

Re: Re: Just got done scannin'

ylimeU2 said:

Thank you, ladylardence. :hug: :bow: I love the sexy babies Larry and Edge and the first one! :combust:

You're welcome! :hug:

I like that first one too, they all look so adorable! :D

ladylardence said:

:faint: Just wait until Pet sees this one.

You're my new hero!

And on a more serious note, what are these from? They remind me of a couple out of the liner notes in the "Best of 1980-1990" Cd, but I have certainly never seen these ones before.

ylimeU2 said:

:faint: Just wait until Pet sees this one.

You're my new hero!

And on a more serious note, what are these from? They remind me of a couple out of the liner notes in the "Best of 1980-1990" Cd, but I have certainly never seen these ones before.

Aw shucks!:hug: I'm just glad to be able to share these with my fellow PLEBAns! Most of these are from the Uncut issue dedicated to U2 from last year. Some are also from the "Best of Propaganda" book.

This is the last one I have for now, but I'm going to go through my other books, and I'll probably be back with more later! :D

Untitled-Scanned-23.jpg

Last edited:
:applaud: Thank you ladylardence!! I love that AB one, it looks like they are warming up before a show. And the JT of them on the steps..!! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom