"Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hello, hello - I'm at a place called Vertigo, it's everything I wish I didn't know...

:dance: :dance: :dance: (<--- Merc dancing around in her appartment! )

Oh my :censored: - this is good!!! This is really good... I don't know what to say :shocked: - Punk rock made on Venus and I looove it!!!!!!!

This album will be the most fucking brilliant rock 'n' roll album in many, many years... And the tour - Oh my!!!! :ohmy:

I have to take my iPod with me in the lab tomorrow - I can't stop listning to this song!!!

Last edited:
I'm going crazy - in the good way!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lol:

Put it on repeat - wonder when the neighbours is comming down to tell me to turn the music down!

greety, great minds think alike! :wink:

swandiver said:
Holy mother of ....

anyone care to send it to me as well??

Give me your adress and I'll send it in a sec...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I have to take my iPod with me in the lab tomorrow - I can't stop listning to this song!!!

Can you believe how fu**ing amazing this song sounds on the ipod (the new cleaned up valencia version) I don't know if the production had an mp3 player in mind but WOW

The Edge's backing vocals - god I love that man:)

I'm loving "..as the boys play rock and roll/they know they can't dance/a least they know"

I love u2 - I'm basically a walking ipod commerical right now - totally rocking out/distroying my eardrums but what a way to go

Turn it up loud captain!

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
I love u2 - I'm basically a walking ipod commerical right now - totally rocking out/distroying my eardrums but what a way to go

I almost haven't got anything else on my iPod than U2 - someday I'll have 40GB only with the guys... :drool:

:dance: :dance: :dance: (<--- yep, it's still on repeat! :lol: )

Does anyone know why he says "Unos, dos, tres, catorce"? How did we get to 14?

Edge's guitar sounds AMAZING! And WOO bass!

I personally like:

The lights go down and
All I know is that you
Give me something I can feel.

I'm SO :hyper:!!!

Last edited:
:faint: it's amazing. I listened a million times. The Valencia version is so great. "Give me what I want..." is one of my favorite lines too!

Is it November 23 yet??? :hyper: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow: U2 :bow:

Sometimes you get what you want ... just heard it previewed on WXRT out of Chicago and found the website that has it. Thanks all -- this really rocks! (Can't wait to see them do this live and hear Bono say, "Give me what I want ..."

I'm thinking this might make an excellent t-shirt for the tour....

A big sexy pic of Bono with "Just give me what I want and nobody gets hurt" under it!!! I switch it up with the Bono can bite me shirt throughout the tours I make it to! lol

:lol:

i knew the pleba girls would pick up on that line of the song instantly! :wink: i contemplated mentioning it in the album thread, but thought better of it and came here.

bono finger biting, wrist sucking.... indeed, just give me what i want and no one gets hurt!

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom