"Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, don't ya wish you could edit a post after an hour? Eh, they know they are beautiful men and they appreciate beautiful women fawning over them I'm sure....hey, at least we've got good taste! And I think they realized that this is were things just kinda 'go off'.....if I ever had the oppurtunity to meet Bono (please God let it be) I don't think I'd be able to make a sound let alone talk, so I think they know a large degree of bullshit is running around here. It's all good! :wink:

starsgoblue said:
And I think they realized that this is were things just kinda 'go off'

:yes:

starsgoblue said:
so I think they know a large degree of bullshit is running around here. It's all good! :wink:

Exactly! :D:up:

di_g said:

cool! a little bit of dutch

i'm from south africa so i speak a bit of afrikaans - the bastard child of dutch (god, i hope they're no south africans in here who read that, they'll be pissed! sorry!)

as ek se "hy is die beste ding in die hele fokkin wêreld"

does that make sense to anyone!

^Makes a lot of sense:wink: It's half dutch, half english

enne.... bonolady en AOD, ik versta jullie ook hoor:wink:

Alleen zeggen wij dat net ietje anders
(lekker gaat over iets om te eten, nu ja, het is maar een kleine nuance in dit geval lol)

WOW W)OW WOW

AAAAaaaaa!!!!! :hyper: What a Scorcher !!!

Finally heard it last night at 4:45 AM {up veddy late trying out a gogerous, new, multicolored <& hot colored> yarn for a yarn/ bead necklace - how apropro}!

I reconfigured my boombox station sets for now for only the 3 stations on FM here in NYC that'll definatly have it, .
And I managed this afternoon to get it on tape, will want to tape it 1 or 2 more trimes so I don't have to rewind it everytime to hear it again :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

WHile I don't find the "give me what I..." line appealing; the one line I did hear- 2 listens is too little to get that much esp by suprise was Bono wailing , "...give me something I can feel..." That is-- IF I heard it correctly!

I didn't even realize it was them at first.... :uhoh:
The bass line reminded me of some Midnight Oil opening. Since I admire & love The Oils that's a good thing.
It's only when I actually heard the word 'Vertigo' that I realized it was them!

...Adam's bassline is a scorcher! One of the best I think he's ever done. The singing by B & E sounds fantastic . As well as the gutairs & production etc!
It also seems that Bono is 'channeling' a younger voice of himsel.?

Now I'll go see what all the hot & 'scary' stuff is about at the other threads.

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
ALL of this could be yours
Just give me what I want and no one will get hurt

Just sexy as hell - u2 is the only band out there that can make a biblical ref sexy

:drool: That man could read directions on how to make mac & cheese and I'd :combust: !!!!

Lord, I put my headphones on & close my eyes & there is no one else in the world but His Hotness & me..... :censored: :combust: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom