"Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heres one:
close your eyes and imagine bono coming up behind you and whispering in your ear
"just give me what i want and no one gets hurt"

i just did and i think i'm suffering heart pulpitations :faint:

Neutral thank you soooo much for the clip - sweet mother of god they look good - too bad they cut off the friggin best part of the song but then again I would prabably be having to pick myself off the ground - still damn fine - and leather pants to boot - God must love me :)

ao should we discuss the video here or should it have its own thread? I really need to get all girly/PLEBA-y about this video:)

Probably just as well he didn't get to the "just give me what I want..."part -- I would have had to throw a cup of water on myself here at work .... :wink:

di_g said:
heres one:
close your eyes and imagine bono coming up behind you and whispering in your ear

...wow, just...wow :faint:

I love that part of the song too... Bono's such a sexy bitch :D I love the shirt idea too...

di_g said:
heres one:

Oh dear lord!!! Every single hair on my body just stood up on end!!

I have a very good imagination and I can feel his breath in my ear canal. Ohhh sweet
:censored:

yep bonolady, i know just what your thoughts are.......
Same here, i guess (i know)
wat is ie lekker he:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

dream out loud pleba girls

di_g said:

we should combine the 2 - the pic of bono biting with the words "just give me what i want and no one gets hurt" underneath and the on the back it can have "Just bite me, bono"

:D :drool:

To quote Bono: "This is brilliant, really fucking briliant" !!!! Yes!!! I'm working on a new design as we speak.

bonolady said:
AMEN !!! Dream out loud !!! :censored: :sexywink: :censored:
ja..hij is lekker hoor !!!

cool! a little bit of dutch

i'm from south africa so i speak a bit of afrikaans - the bastard child of dutch (god, i hope they're no south africans in here who read that, they'll be pissed! sorry!)

as ek se "hy is die beste ding in die hele fokkin wêreld"

does that make sense to anyone!

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah, that's why we need to restrain ourselves :lol:

bono, if you're reading this - should it have caused offence, i would like to apologise for the comment about imagining that you were whispering in my ear.

i promise never to do it again... on the condition that you ask really nicely and in a gentle whisper in my right ear including the words "just give me what i want and no one gets hurt"

ha ha :lol:

Haha, Bono if you're reading this then you'll have to know...I'm not sorry-you're a rock star for goodness sake! If you're running around nibbling on people you gotta understand why I want some biting too! :wink: I wouldn't be this way if you weren't so 'really really ridiculously good looking'....it must be your fault! :heart:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Yeah, that's why we need to restrain ourselves :lol:

Maybe we should write some kind of warning in that thread -

"Dear Edge! Bono is right - PLEBA is a scary place! Entrance at your own risk!"

:shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom