Just Back From R & R Hall of Fame + The Subway 'took me for a ride lastnite'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
popbellydancer said:
i think my boyfriend is inside right now....he said he was being taken in....and now his phone is off and has been since it started. you may know him and his friend dan from the ga's on the last tour. jesus matt and tattoo dan....

why am i in la? :sad:

I saw that Dan guy, was right next to him in the lobby- Not the friendliest of people-:|

The Subway 'took me for a ride lastnite' No get 2 Waldorf

perhaps only real hardcore nyc'er will 'appreciate' thjis.... as hard as i trind for 2 hours after 1AM hen the Net cafe closed and I said i was going to swing by the Waldorf to see if i could catch anyone there....

I didn't ant to pay anymore extra fares thanI'd already had that day, nor get out to alk in the cold for more than a 2 blocks from where the subay i took to the Wald earlier in the evening as. #2 then, #4 then #6 local to 51 lex stop. So Ias coming from Brooklyn the first time.

But noooo...

The net cafe is right next to Madame Tussauds right off of Times Sq. I went there as i usually do...but the SHuttle to the EAST side trains {netcafe is pretty far westside] as Closed for the night .. HUh? Then the # 7 train which on it's ay to Queens [ Shea Stadium is 2nd to last stop} as CLOSED for construction!

So I get on the Qtrain going downtown one stop to take the D train back up to 7th ave [53rd st} where i can change for the E- hich also connects the the #6 train stop i'd gotten off earlier in the eve {from Brooklyn}
still riting this up anting to post some before logged out.

get there ....No E service! is posted on the everchsanging construction chsanges in subay routes notices.

finally took the d back don to est 4th street The Village perhaps the e ould be thre even if it bypassed the other stationm I as on. No no e train period inthat part of the line,. came back up to try one more thing asnd that didn't ork eiother! at 3:30AM i finally gave up.

no good luck it seems for me that time.

and I still don't kno if anyone of my friends got U2 tix {4 me too] yet :scream::(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom