Just a wee test run here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to post a few piccies for RSOC day and some nice PLEBAns were trying to help me last week and suggested I upload my piccies to snapfish or photobucket so I'm testing it with one but can't get the piccie in here, just a link. Anyone more knowledgeable about this than me (ie absolutely everyone) please help.

Oh, I had a terrible time when I started to post pix. I finally figured it out. Are you having trouble uploading pix from your disk to your account?

When you've finished uploading your pictures onto snapfish, click the thumbnail so that you see the picture in it's original size. From there, right click on top of it, and click on Properties. Copy and Paste the Url provided, and place the Url inbetween [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags (minus the spaces inbetween). It should work! :)

Last edited:
339898%3B523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D379%

:dance: :hug: to soulnation

and a :hug: for verte too.

Can you guys see these pics? I don't have premium membership yet, but i'm seeing a square with the little red x so I'm assuming its there?

I know its a piccie everyone has seen a bazillion times but :drool: and this was just a test anyhoo, can't imagine anyone complaining about Adam in an open bathrobe :censored:

When you highlight the URL make sure you get the whole thing. Snapfish addys are LOOONG. They are a series of letters, numbers and percentage points. When you finish it should be four or five lines long! Then do what Soulnation said, put the

after it and it should post! :) Remember to get the URL of the big pic not the thumbnail or it will post small.

(the reason soulnation left spaces between the img and brackets, and the reason I posted them on different lines, is because if you type them the way they're supposed to be, they'll show up as a red x here:huh:

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for their help. PLEBAns are sweeties :hug: The photobucket site is easy for me so I'm off to upload some piccies there for RSOC day :drool: ttfn

Congratulations LCK :applaud: It's always good to add another pic poster to PLEBA!

Okay, keeping my fingers crossed that this might possibly work, although I doubt it since I'm still a total idiot about computers. I think I've got the general idea of how to post pics now...I hope so anyway!
339%3A276723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232&3B%3D%3B57%3D7%3B6%

:hyper: :hyper: Hope, Hope!!

:confused: :confused:

I've got pics on both snapfish & photobucket...which is easier to use??
And like I said, I'm a total idiot...how exactly do you "cut & paste"?:reject: Sooo embarassing!

I appreciate any & all help!!

Photobucket is easier to use! To copy text, you simply highlight the URL address, and press Crtl and C at the same time.

pleba_help.jpg

You'll want to Copy the circled URL.

To paste, you press Ctrl and V :)

Good luck! :up:

Aauuggghhhh! I feel sooo stupid!! :banghead:
Can you help me out one more time, SouLnation?? :(
How do I get it from pb to here? okay, I'm writing post-decide to add pic-go to pb to retrieve it-highlight img url control & c at same time...then what? Come back to post & do control v? I'm really sorry to be such a pest, but I'm going crazy trying to figure this out! Thanks for your help!!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom