Just A Few More Tour Pics..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
From CNN website-Atlanta show

bono.close.jpg

adam.bono.jpg

bono.girl1.jpg

OH my...

hug.jpg

edge1.jpg

mullins.jpg

Bono teeth again!

bono.1.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
From CNN website-Atlanta show

mullins.jpg

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I think that was my fave too-the Larry one-look at his shirt
eek.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 12-04-2001).]

Originally posted by clarityat3am:

He needs to just come on stage shirtless...he's halfway there anyway!
biggrin.gif

I'm ALL FOR THAT!!
eek.gif

But I'd pass out and miss the whole show.

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I'm ALL FOR THAT!!
eek.gif

But I'd pass out and miss the whole show.

*Larry comes on stage shirtless* *half of the crown faints* *U2 looks around dumbfounded* hmmmmm

Originally posted by clarityat3am:

DAMNNNNNNNN! now I am really mad that I did not have seats behind the stage..damn my friend and her husband for getting seats directly behind Larry...anyway, did he even bother to button any of his shirt!?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
I believe this is the girl whose top came off when she was being dragged on stage...
wink.gif

OOPS!!!!!!

What??? I haven't heard this story. I need details.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:

What??? I haven't heard this story. I need details.

Yeah, during UTEOTW, Bono was reaching out in to the crowd at the tip of the heart and this chick apparently grabbed Bono's arm and wouldn't let go of him...I could tell from where my seats were that there was a bit of a struggle going on in the GA...I than saw this girl being carried to the stage with the help of fans...I noticed that she was wearing a tube top...when she made it to the stage she sat down and started to lift her top back up...We were all laughing at this girl...From what I have read from the fans who were in down in that area, that her boobs well came out...LOL! Because she would not let go of Bono, Bono and Edge could not do the whole Bullfight sequence to this song and Bono was a little pissed off...as soon as she stood up, she went back into the crowd...

Back
Top Bottom