Just a cool litle tidbit...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This was probably one of the best things that happened at work today, being that I couldn't get ahold of ANYONE I needed to (I'm a reporter for the local paper, if you didn't know) so I just kind of stayed in the office and it was rather boring...

But anyway...I came back from lunch and this woman who works in Composition says, "Hey, Jennifer, are you a U2 fan?" and I said, "Yeah," and she said, "Thought so. We were trying to figure out whose car that was in the parking lot." :happy: I have a personalized U2 plate and U2 decals on my windows...And then she was talking to me about how Edge got married and stuff. I just thought that was really cool!

I just love it when cool unexpected U2 stuff happens!
I love it when I'm not expecting someone to be a fan, and it turns out they are!
Like at work, when a U2 song comes on, and I'll see customers signing along.....oh it's little stuff that makes life fun!
:D :D :D

that's coo'

i like talking about u2 with ppl........luckily 2 of my best friends are huge fans as well as plebans.......what a combo......*runs for the hills*

cool. I am in high school and we had to take speech classes. And 90% of my speeches were on U2. I'd get up to the podium and people would be like "Is it about U2?" I'd say "Of course!" Some people were like "I saw U2 at the super bowl, they're cool" :) And my speech teacher loves them now. After I gave the speeches she'd talk about them with me for a long time after the speech. And we were studying poetry in English and we had to pick especially descriptive lines from a song. I picked a line from IYWTVD and read it aloud to the class. My teacher said Bono was one of the most amazing lyricist he'd ever heard of. :) My teachers are cool :yes:

Back
Top Bottom