JT Bono in the JT desert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a couple of photos I have of Bono taken around that time, I hope they will do...!?!

Bono1987.jpg

Bonolyingoncar1987.jpg

This has got to be my most favourite era of U2. The album, the way the guys look, their dress sense - it all ties in with one of the very best albums ever produced by one of the best bands of all time. And I hafta say that no one and nothing comes anywhere near them when it comes to being so freakin' hot....:drool: :drool: They just seem to ooze that special 'it' factor... If they could bottle it, market it and sell it, they'd make a fortune. Perhaps some of todays 'stars' could do with a helping of what these guys have plenty of....

...ok, drooling session over now...:evil: :evil:

youvedonewhat said:
This has got to be my most favourite era of U2. The album, the way the guys look, their dress sense - it all ties in with one of the very best albums ever produced by one of the best bands of all time. And I hafta say that no one and nothing comes anywhere near them when it comes to being so freakin' hot....:drool: :drool: They just seem to ooze that special 'it' factor... If they could bottle it, market it and sell it, they'd make a fortune. Perhaps some of todays 'stars' could do with a helping of what these guys have plenty of....

...ok, drooling session over now...:evil: :evil:

Yeah, what *she* said. After all, this *is* Leather Day!

BonoJTSleevelessVest.jpg

BonoJTMicrophone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom