joshua TREE pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad you liked the pics, hope they help! Thanks for the directions Martha, I'll try to find the 'shrine' spot one day too!
smile.gif

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Uh-oh. It may not be Bodie! I remembered last night that Bodie has some electrical lines and that place in the pictures doesn't. Let's see some of those pics, and I can take a look at them. Maybe we need a new thread; this one takes forever to load on my dial-up modem.

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

I wanted to find the Joshua Tree on the way to Las Vegas, but my brother was afraid to take the car into Death Valley. We took US 60, 89 (I think) and 93 through the desert from Phoenix. We saw TONS of Joshua Trees while we filmed them with the camcorder while we played JT as a soundtrack which was both cool and corny. When he got out to pose by them for a still shot, he sat on his shades and blamed me. If I ever get his pic scanned, I'm going to post it. It's not THE Joshua Tree, but when you're from the east coast on your first trip to the desert, the ones we saw were nice. We still made the U2 connection.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Back
Top Bottom