Joshua Tree [2 CD/1 DVD] [Limited Edition Super Deluxe]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
amazon it ! waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper, aussie dollar is brilliant atm . and you will still get it at the same time if not earlier depending on the shipping you choose.

WildHoney said:
:drool:
I was aked if i wanted it for Christmas, but i wouldn't be allowed to have it until the day:grumpy:
I politely said NO

there was a bet between me and my hubby last christmas regarding U2byU2 book.
I wanted it sooo much, he bet I wasn't able to wait until christmas day...:grumpy:
well...I went to the bookshop, bought it and asked them to wrap it (althoug it was already packaged in cellophane, but I must be sure to avoid any temptation!).
girls, I didn't open it until christmas day...:wink:
will power? no, I was mad... :coocoo: (but I won my bet!)

last unicorn said:

thanks so much unicorn, it's really amazing :bow:

he's so cute as always (did he hint he was sick as he couldn't properly sing along with the tape? :giggle: :cute: ) I love the way he enthuses while explaining and singing.

unicorn, this link surely fills a bit our miss for him this week!
thankyou.gif

I wonder if it was taken in his apartment in new york
:hmm:

You're welcome. I thought he was singing very well. Actually remembering most of the lyrics. It's not easy if you want to sing and talk at the same time.

last unicorn said:
You're welcome. I thought he was singing very well. Actually remembering most of the lyrics. It's not easy if you want to sing and talk at the same time.

it isn't easy to sing along with its own voice taped at all...at least he remembered the text :giggle:
and for him it isn't surely easy to sing sitting...don't you note he's nonstop leaning back and forth engrossed by the music? :cute:
I don't know the song but it seems to me he was singing it good too.
thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom