joshua tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet Lady

The Fly
is bono goin for the joshua tree look?
me hopes so...
:combust:

p.s sorry if this has been posterd before,it doesnt seem very original :D

SL

xx

Last edited:
JT is my favorite look too :love: I love him with long hair! But I don't know if he could still pull it off the way his face has changed. Looks like he's tried to grow it long the last 2 years but always ended up cutting it again, doesn't look like he's going to let it get any longer than barely shoulder length like it is now. But that looks good! :)

Just as long as he keeps wearing boots.:love:

40ba42c6.jpg

Last edited:
As much as we all love the boots, I think I know why he isn't wearing them anymore. He fell several times on the JT tour and got a dislocated shoulder at least once. Ouch! Those things just don't have the traction a performer needs. Generally, a stage is going to be somewhat slippery, and a performer needs shoes that have enough traction to stick to the surface as opposed to sliding on them. He fell at least once on the Elevation tour, but it wasn't a big deal, he wasn't really hurt. The shoes he was wearing weren't as sexy, but they were definitely safer. You don't want to go see U2 and see Bono wearing a damn sling, do you? I don't.

verte76 said:
As much as we all love the boots, I think I know why he isn't wearing them anymore. He fell several times on the JT tour and got a dislocated shoulder at least once. Ouch! Those things just don't have the traction a performer needs. Generally, a stage is going to be somewhat slippery, and a performer needs shoes that have enough traction to stick to the surface as opposed to sliding on them. He fell at least once on the Elevation tour, but it wasn't a big deal, he wasn't really hurt. The shoes he was wearing weren't as sexy, but they were definitely safer. You don't want to go see U2 and see Bono wearing a damn sling, do you? I don't.

The stage was wet when he dislocated his shoulder.

:yes: I've noticed he has been trying. He seems to feel more comfortable with long hair.
I think he's sexy and I love him no matter what he looks like or what he wears, but I can tell that my heart speeds whenever I look at Joshua Tree Era’s pictures

Back
Top Bottom