Jordan And Eve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It's been a GREAT week for ALL of us with SO MANY BONO SIGHTINGS!:yes:

I especially liked seeing Bono out with his family on his birthday enjoying himself.
And I was REALLY amazed at just BEAUTIFUL and GROWNUP Jordan and Eve are!:hug:

So I would just like to say "Thank You" to both of them for allowing the world to share their mother and father with them and their brothers.

It must be hard for them sometimes to be separated from them, especially from their da(d) when he is around the world advocating for Justice for Africa.

I want them to know that we appreciate them.:up:

I want them to know how DEARLY BELOVED their parents are to SO MANY people around the world. And how much of a difference FOR GOOD their parents are making in our world.

I want to reassure them that I am sure that when their mum or da(d) are away from them that they are ALWAYS DEARLY LOVED. :)

So, THANK YOU, Jordan and Eve, for allowing us to share your parents, especially your da(d). We get a bit silly about him sometimes, but we mean well.

WE JUST THINK YOUR MUM AND DA(D) ARE THE BEST! ;)

ESPECIALLY DA(D)!:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave:

BEST WISHES, Jordan and Eve, in whatever your future endeavors are - we will ALWAYS be here to encourage and wish you well too!

GOD BLESS THE HEWSON FAMILY!

Jamila said:

I especially liked seeing Bono out with his family on his birthday enjoying himself.

So I would just like to say "Thank You" to both of them for allowing the world to share their mother and father with them and their brothers.

It must be hard for them sometimes to be separated from them, especially from their da(d) when he is around the world advocating for Justice for Africa.

I want them to know how DEARLY BELOVED their parents are to SO MANY people around the world. And how much of a difference FOR GOOD their parents are making in our world.

I want to reassure them that I am sure that when their mum or da(d) are away from them that they are ALWAYS DEARLY LOVED. :)

So, THANK YOU, Jordan and Eve, for allowing us to share your parents, especially your da(d). We get a bit silly about him sometimes, but we mean well.

BEST WISHES, Jordan and Eve, in whatever your future endeavors are - we will ALWAYS be here to encourage and wish you well too!

Amen to that!

Jordan and Eve are beautiful girls, and very sweet. It's got to be tough to share your parents.........it has indeed been a great week for Bono sightings and I can't wait to see Philly!

Jamila said:

Excellent post! Very thoughtful and sweet. Whenever I see pictures of them, I always wonder what it would be like to have Bono for your Dad. But the more I think about it, the harder it would seem. To them, he is probably just Dad. Personally, I love and respect my dad so much, I couldn't imagine having to share him with the world, the way they do. Those two seem so graceful about it. And, even though I don't know them, they seem so down to earth, the whole family does. And that, in and of itself is something to respect. I don't think I could do it.

Last edited:
I sort of doubt if Bono, Jordan or Eve ever comes here, although Bono is on record as calling PLEBA girls "scary girls". So he does know who we are.

I think it's a joke on his part......although I'm not sure how I'd react if I were famous and people were writing stuff like this about me.

Amen to that great post! :) I think "Scary Girls" is a funny thing Bono said! To a guys it is "Scary" to hear girls talk about how cute they are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom