jonathan ross n adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet Lady

The Fly
does anybody know what JR said to adam as he shook his hand ..seconds before the band left to do the 2nd song?

sorry if this has been asked already

I have no idea...

however, sorry, not on subject, but has Adam always had that lisp? I don't remember it being so obvious before.

beau2ifulday said:
I have no idea...

however, sorry, not on subject, but has Adam always had that lisp? I don't remember it being so obvious before.
I think it's just his accent.

beau2ifulday said:
I have no idea...

He has been wearing braces for a while, at least 2 years, (someone at another U2 board met him about 2 years ago, and said he had clear ones).

Could that cause it, anyone had braces, who then talked a little funny after having them?

I had braces ages ago. I dont believe it changed my voice. I actually cant hear this lisp that everyones hearing. Are you sure its not just his accent? Jonathon Ross has a lisp but I cant hear one on Adam. :shrug:

Well, if Adam has those braces that you slip over your teeth, then it might slightly be affecting his voice. They are more like a retainer and I know I talked weird when I had my retainer. I never did with braces, though.

Back
Top Bottom