Jon Bon Jovi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I tried so hard not to think he was hott! but, dang, he just IS! Not like Edge of course but still pretty good lookin... I don't like his music though. I haven't payed much attention to his acting but I have seen a movie with him in it and tomarrow I'm gonna watch one with him in it, on the SciFi channel... somehtin about vampires or somethin like that. He doesnt seem to be that bad of an actor...
I wish Edge or Bono would act in a movie... that would be cool... well actaully any U2 guy n a movie would be cool :D

I am sorry, but the guy is hot and cute as he can be. He looks incredibly good for 42 years old. He looks damn good in a pair of tight jeans or leather pants, his face is adorable and his hair is awesome. Music aside here, just speaking of his hotness, I like him.:drool: I am sorry to say for his age he is much much better preserved than the members of U2 though I still love them;)

I had such a crush on him when I was in junior high, like during "New Jersey" and all that. For Christmas one year my best friend gave me a post of Jon on a motorcycle, very cute. I was so excited to see his New Jersey coat at the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame when I went for the U2 exhibit, I felt 13 again. He is definitely a great-looking guy!

This is for us Jon lovers lol ,I couldnt resist!
OMG THIS IS THE HOTTEST PIC EVER OF HIM!! BETTER THEN ANY EDGE ONE :sad: I TAKE THAT BACK! Oh now I feel bad :sad: :sad:
jon23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom