Johnny Marr vs. The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny or Edge..sexiest guitar god?

• Johnny Marr (smiths, pretenders, healers, modest mouse, etc)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • The Edge (u2)

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

tanner_sis

War Child
Sorry, I had to do it.

I think we know the answer to this question already.

The proof lies within itself.

i didnt break it..

yeah johnnys worked with alot of people..neil finn..the new crowded house album..bryan ferry..lots and lots of people..hes really underrated and shit..pisses me off

Yeah, I love Johnny Marr. He's the greatest and I think he's one of the most underappreciated guitarists ever. The man hardly gets any credit for a lot of the non-Smiths stuff he's done and I have never ever ever seen anyone play guitar like he does. Sorry, Edge.

The nicest, sweetest, kindest, most adorably sexy man I have ever known of. Ok, well, maybe other than Barney Sumner. :wink:

tanner_sis said:
i didnt break it..

yeah johnnys worked with alot of people..neil finn..the new crowded house album..bryan ferry..lots and lots of people..hes really underrated and shit..pisses me off

pisses me off too.

:madspit:

hehe..yeah the list goes on..

the the
talking heads
electronic
Bert Jansch
Billy Bragg
beth orton
Kirsty MacColl
oasis
pet shop boys *:| *
stex
tweaker

la de da :drool:

Slopsy said:
Pffft, do you really expect me to be unbiased? :tongue:
I must admit Johnny Marr is pretty cool, but Edge just has that X-factor...yeah.

LOL!! yeah but Johnny's got that special X-factor times 1 million, though. hehehe.

*hides from the blunt objects thrown at me*

lol yeah see i didnt break it!!

yes slopsy ..lol your biased as hell cause your edgy hug hehehe..but im marr biased too..god hes so fuckin sweet!

if ya'll need any help with the marr searching let me know hehe:drool:

DJFungus said:

LOL!! yeah but Johnny's got that special X-factor times 1 million, though. hehehe.

*hides from the blunt objects thrown at me*
hehehe yes...*SQUEEEEEEE*
:drool: :drool: :drool:

god.. hehe tanners not a bono girl anymore..and i havent let the plebans in on my marr adventures..hehe

tanner_sis said:
hehehe yes...*SQUEEEEEEE*
:drool: :drool: :drool:

god.. hehe tanners not a bono girl anymore..and i havent let the plebans in on my marr adventures..hehe

hehehehe tanner's not a bono girl anymore!!!! hehehehehe

:ohmy: OH HECK WAIT A MINUTE:scream:..

I JUST SAW THE TITLE OF THE VOTING BOX:::JOHNNY OR EDGE SEXIEST GUITAR GOD?....

Im going to have to go with Mr.The :edge:<----:heart:

not talking about the guitar playing and stuff just who i think is sexiest :)

I am doing research on Mr.Marrs work though

yeah..johnny is a guitar god tho..right there with edge on the new Q hehehe..:drool:

yeah it is..hes just always hiding in the record sleeves..but yeah..the smiths are up there with the stones and beatles ..tho im not much of a smiths fan so to say

I believe Edge said in an interview many years ago (maybe around R&H or Achtung) how he was blown away by Johnny Marr's guitar work -- it was years ago but I specifically remember it because after that comment I went to investiagte who this mysterious Johnny Marr was and what the big deal about him was.

Back
Top Bottom